Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Most of the drops are identical, but Oran gets lots of the better ones. Oran Desert alone gets you Rage De Feu, v501, Vivienne, Flapjack Flapper, Daylight Scar, Cursed Cloak, Lieutenant Mantle and Slicer of Fanatic drops.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

On 2005-12-03 11:14, PJ wrote:
    My thoughts are, for Ep4, since most of the drops are identical
    Okay... read the charts better, only a few IDs are identical among themselves, definitely not all 10 of them. And there are clear winners (Viridia, Bluefull, Pinkal, Oran, Whitill), Yellowboze, Redria and Greennill suck for Ep4 (once again, Girtablulu and Kondrieu drops are not taken into account, since those are good in all IDs). Yellowboze's Lame D'Argent redeems it more than the other IDs, but still >_>

I'm also biased on the Flapjack Flapper bit... frankly, I'm liking the looks of the Flamberge much better (Saber with Spirit? Yes sir), and of course, with no female characters, what use am I gonna use a Flapjack Flapper for?
    Yes, "biased".

Flapjack is the 3rd most powerful and accurate dagger, and usable by 4 classes, like Lavis Blade, S-Red's Blade, Red Dagger, S-Rank Blade, etc.
    Not biased

And comparing a saber to a dagger = lol u out

The only thing that makes Excalibur so good is that it hits 3 targets, otherwise it'd suck, like any other saber, even with 925 ATP and Berserk.

Bah.
    Huge Flower Bouquet is a saber and it hits up to 7 targets. Now that's some weapon!

More seriously, I don't see what people don't like in Bluefull. Sure it doesn't have easy drops, but it has a lot of potential.

Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Ok, here's what i figure so far:

Whitill: Everybody's figured it owns by now
    Purplenum: Good for mechs... too god damn many of them ><
    Viridia: Would be a more decent ID if yasha was a little easier drop
    Pinkal: Its not terrible... Just doesn't have many outstanding drops >_>
    Oran: Can't really feel the magic in it (except for twin chakram, aura field and daylight scar)
    Skyly: Good for j-swords. Oh, and chain sawd.
    Yellowboze: The uber flowens makes this a decent ID
    Bluefull: Yes, too many gae bolgs ><
    Greenil: Haven't really had a great go with one, so I wouldn't know it's worth. Aparrantly, it's bad for ep4, so yeah >_>

Lol. Skyly finds crap until you get to ultimate caves. All I found were damn Justy's and Dragon slayers.

Unless you want a oh whats the weapon I am thinking of oh ya now I remember it is called the HEAVEN PUNISHER and bluefull has the best chance of getting it.

Ooooh my bad people I meant to post on the other page sorry bout that.

viridia is my main id. ive found lots of good stuff with it (yasha,lavis cannon,nei's claw) but i find to many final impacts and guilty lights.
    so its a decent id if you can get lucky with the drops.

reria is a great support id

purplenum- havent really been playing much of ultimate with it but it drops alot of l&k 14 combats <_< but its has some good stuff.

never really played with any others

On 2005-12-04 12:22, Forte1224 wrote:
    Lol. Skyly finds crap until you get to ultimate caves. All I found were damn Justy's and Dragon slayers.
    There's some nice drops pre-Ult. Also, Ult Caves, CCA, Tower, Seabed all own.

Ultimate Caves isn't even very far through the game, and Ult Forest's only vaguely good for a few ID's anyway.

All ID's find rubbish until about the same stage really. Look at Skyly's common item-type finds- Sword and Rifle, Hence Dragon Slayer and Justy. Same as Oran with Cross Scar, or Whitill with Diska of Bravemans.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)