Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Logitech makes good controllers, but if you already have an Xbox 360 wired controller, just download the drivers to use that with your PC.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Id use a controller IF I were going to play the PC version. Im not, Im going with PS2. However, with some games, I just cant get used to keyboard controls & being a long time console gamer, a controller would be more familiar to me.

im gunna use a controler because i hold out my pinky using the "WASD" keys and after extented play my pinky gets a cramp. and i will mos def be playing extendedly. so much my character will be like "screw this, if ur not sleeping than i will :: pipes back to town ::"

If the game is popular enough to warrant a Z-Board keyset then I will pick that up. If not I'll just use my standard keyboard and mouse, and possibly my Logitech Attack 3.

Those of you who don't know what a Z-board is I'll explain (those of you who already know can stop reading already!) Z-Board, by Ideazon, is a keyboard with exchangable keysets. As in, you pop off your standard Windows keyboard and put on, say, the "Gaming Keyset" (which is darned near perfect for FPS) and it has a much more comfortable configuration and has all the needed keys in easy access. While you really don't need to get a keyset for every game that you have that is supported (the difference between most is just the color scheme) if you are a big fan you could just to show your 'gaming spirit'. I've used it for over a year now and I really don't know how I was able to play without it before. If you are considering playing more PC games I would recommend at least looking into it and seeing if the layout looks comfortable to you.

http://www.zboard.com/modules/change...sp?from=global