I bought it and I enjoy it quite much so yes. If ANYBODY cares, I have a decked out Chevy Stingray, decked out Lotus Esprit (2002), and the Ford GT (the original). Yeah, I have a bunch of other stuff but those are the one's I'm proud of. Also an old little orange car, but I forgot the name. It's really cool to. (Decked out is easy to repeat?) Yes. so there you is. Happy day.

...what is it for? o_O DC, PC..?

I'm not into racing games though, it seems I can't get into them unless there's a gun bolted to the side o_o;
    Look, he did it again.

It's for Xbox.

I saw it running and it looks nice. I like the fact you can drive many old vintage cars.

I'm trying to rent it at the moment, all I can afford to do now. One small question I have is that they mention a customized soundtrack? Does that mean the soundtracks fro your hardrive? Thanks for your review.
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

I played it at work... Good game.

Felt VERY much like the DC Sega GT, looked very much like it as well... I havent gotten deep into it.. just got my ass handed to me a few times.

The soundtrack thingy you asked about is the ability to play songs off of its harddrive. The game is extremely fun when you get into it, especially the ... cant' think of it! the mode where you drive the old cars and progress through the decades and upgrade your car and compete with all the new stuff. That's extrememly fun and satisfying. Also, the drag racing is very simple and there's not much to it except timing your shifting, but that's also very fun. Especially making a muscle car just for it, like my Stingray.
    I beat the Sega GT 2002 mode and won a special car (I wont tell so it wont spoil it for people) and now I get to race all the races again, just this time all the cars are as hard as the final race of the first set of GT mode. If anybody has any questions about the game ask me, it might take me a while to respond since I don't come here...ever anymore, I just thought this would be something good to share with ya'll.

Goobye

I edited because I was going to talk about the graphics and sound but I forgot. Nurrr

Ok, the graphics are alright, they aren't great. When looking at the tracks and scenery it's decent. But the cars, that's where the graphics are great, everything reflects off of them and the lighting is equally nice. Chrome parts SHINE, on some tracks the sun gets right in your eyes, making you squint, my friend played and he said "Ah the suns in my eyes". Making people even say this is pretty cool IMO. The sound!
    The cars sound great, the engines rev, every car sounds different. But! You drive through grass or sand and I have hear nothing. The music that comes with the game is decent, it's kinda generic but what'cha gonna do? Listen to your own music that's what.

Alrighty, now I shall talk about the variety of cars. There are quite a few cars in the game, but there are like 5 or 6 of the exact same looking cars with the same name with an addition to it. The specs are even the same, but I'm sure people would whine if they weren't there.

I also like the way that parts ware down, and must be overhauled or replaced. The system of earning and spending money is what makes this game addictive. Which isn't a bad thing. This game makes me want to go buy one of these cars and supe it up and drive around super fast like a maniac.

This is really out of order but I dont care.

The driving is extremely fun, each car handles differently, to the specifications of real cars (make since I dont know). When your car gets fast the game gets even more fun and challenging. This is on my list of absolute favorite racing games ever. This list consists of SanFransisco Rush 2049 and F-Zero X.

One last bit of advice.

Dont buy used parts, they break on you in mid race and slow you down and smoke! Which was another cool effect that I forgot to mention up until now.

GOODBYE STINKYPEOPLE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FunkyMcGunk on 2002-09-11 16:05 ]</font>