Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, I couldn't find a guide, and my memory skills sucked, so I thought I'd go to the trouble of writing down all the correct switch presses in the 'Pioneer Christmas' quest. I have only covered Levels 3 and 4, as only these are needed for the Present.

Firstly, you will need to complete the quest on Level 3. I do not know if the 3 Forces are needed to accompany you, but I let them anyway. You will need to step on switches in a correct order to unlock the way to your goal.

For these diagrams, Switch 1 is the leftmost, working through to the right. For the last switch solution, I will use a picture.

Here are the switch combinations for Level 3:

LEVEL THREE

First Puzzle
    3, 1, 3, 1, 2, 3

Second Puzzle
    1, 2, 4, 3, 2, 4, 3

Third Puzzle
    3, 2, 1, 5, 4, 3, 5, 1

Final Puzzle Diagram

1 2 3 4
    5 6

Solution to Final Puzzle
    5, 1, 3, 6, 2, 4, 5, 4, 1

After this, you will recieve rewards. Complete the quest, and re-load it again. When you arrive at the puzzles again, there will be a 4th level option. Choose these for this run.

LEVEL FOUR

First Puzzle
    1, 3, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2

Second Puzzle
    3, 1, 2, 4, 3, 1, 4, 2

Third Puzzle
    5, 2, 5, 4, 1, 3, 1, 4, 2

Final Puzzle (use same diagram as Level Three)
    4, 2, 5, 6, 3, 4, 2, 6, 3, 5

After this, the last St.Rappy should give you a Christmas Present, containing a random Mag Cell!

Hope this helps out a bit!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-12-06 08:24 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Can you only obtain a Christmas Present on Ultimate? I seem to vaguely recall that you could only do it on that difficulty.

I did it on Ultimate, I have heard that it is only obtainable in Ultimate, but can't be sure, since Ive never tried it.

Feel free to use this guide how you wish as well.

Uriko, I'd presume you need the Forces, as they translate what the Rappies are saying. Without knowing that, I'd think it'd be kind of hard to get through the quest.

No idea, I used the Forces since I usually talk to most NPC's anyway, but you raise a valid point.

Assuming that Gallon's quest has been updated on BB for Pioneer Christmas, here is Ryna's Quick-Easy-And-Expensive Guide to getting lots of Christmas presents.

1. Collect all of the colored presents and show them to the guy on the promenade level of Pioneer 2 in Gallon's.

2. Talk to Gallon to make sure you have all of the gifts unlocked.

3. Give the gifts to the lady in Pioneer Christmas to receive your free Christmas Present.

4. Go back to Gallon's and buy some cheap weapons. Wrap them in each of the different colors.

5. Transfer this set of presents to a new character and have him/her talk to the lady ion Pioneer Christmas.

6. Repeat Step 4 & 5 until you've accumulated a large number of presents or have gone broke.

I was able to earn 20-some presents on the last day of the quest on GC using this method.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-12-06 08:45 ]</font>

I can confirm that if you play the quest to get the christmas present then YES IT MUST BE ON ULTIMATE MODE it WILL NOT work in any other difficulty.

I can also confirm that YES you need the 3 forces or else all you get from the rappies is "!!!" and of course they wont let you play the games.

I can also confirm that you can only get 1 xmas present per character this way.

I can also add that you can get 2 xmas presents per character in total - the other coming from donating 10 differently wrapped presents to the lady in grey in the xmas quest.

I hope this helps.

I just want to confirm that you can do this once per character, Ive collected 3 Presents so far using this quest.

=O Stickied!

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

How do you get the different coloured wrapping paper? I know people who did the quest can have their presents wrapped differently, is it something in this quest?

PJ - when you get to the end of the christmas quest make sure you have something like a normal saber or handgun or something you dont really need then give it to the naura sisters at the end of the quest and they will wrap it for you. Drop it on the floor to see which colour you got.

To get different colours you have to trade with other people or find someone who has them all.

Once you have all 10 - take them to gallons shop and show them to the man who is dressed in blue/purple/orange/red??

Then they will all be available for you in the present wrapping part of gallons shop for ever, although it does cost 10,000meseta to wrap each item in gallons shop and im not sure how many gallons points it costs maybe i will check that later.