Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Nice Quest!!!

http://psobb.jp/community/event/NETCASHCUP/

I hope some poeple will be suckered into submitting infos about it... Sonic Team withheld any infos, so I had to do a few runs to learn maps and such (andfailed miserably).

The biggest question is: why can't a team of 4 very high level people clear that quest in Hard Mode?

Crater West: 4 switches to press, 235 ennemies being max.

Crater Center: The maze is left tel, left tel, left tel, then reenter the tel you came from.
    Clear one more room, you will see another tel. You can go there to take the shortest route.
    Clear all the rooms of Center then go to the elevator in the middle of the crater: another terminal, another route.
    Clear all the rooms then go up to get an extra route that leads to SubDes3.

Subdes3 (the only route I've tried yet)
    This route has a crapload of Detonators (20+?) and 50+? Melissa. I've seen only 2 Gilta, but I have never been to the end of the last room anyways...

I'll start looking for jp sites with maps...

If anybody is secretly playing on JP BB righht now, any help is appreciated.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

ill definitely come online with my ranger and try this out... ive been soo stuck up with exams lately...

5 exams 3 tests within 4 days...

Hm, It'll be interesting to see if they release any new items with this quest.

I was done with my exams today I'm no student anymore! Just unemployed lol

Anyway,

I got 537 at the end of Desert 3, and I think it's the most you can get. You get 30 Lucky tickets for this, and can thus try your luck 3 times in teh rappy lottery quest.

Funnily enough, many people try it in Ultimate, which is very cool.

I haven't seen the route for Desert 1, but Desert 2 is cool as well. No Gilta in there as far as I could see, but a trap teleport that will lead you to more rooms AFTER you got the "Mission Completed!! push on the terminal" message. It's nothing, but I found teh idea nice.

I will post pics later.

btw you can play the roulette as many times as you have tickets...
    milestone prize is Crazy Tune
    Best TA prize is... present ticket
    Most kills is Huge Bouquet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2005-12-13 15:17 ]</font>
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I've done that a few times, I doubt I've seen all the routes yet. No luck with the tickets, twice I didn't get anything, I did get 4 scape dolls and a luck material. =/

the whole thing is a wacky maze... So its possible to access Desert 1 & 2? sounds cool... i wanta try getting to desert 1

Looks cool. Can't wait for it to start on US BB.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

got 550 kills and 30 lucky tickets.
    and then i won a p drop from rappy lottery
    Quit PSO2

I have the maps for Desert 3 and 1 cut into pieces, but I will need some time and brains to put them together I wouldn't know how to start making them...

I *think* that some spawns are activated or deactivated by healing rings. I made the shortest route possible and we got 234 kills, then someone in the party said that he had gotten 222.

I seriously hope that there is a kind of "maximum kills for this route" option because 30 tickets may be OK, but it's got to be rewarding to a do a perfect...

AAnd btw way: shortest route Terminal is *before* the teleport maze.
    Also, you can start crater interior in the "wrong" direction. Supposing you rcharacter cna hanlde it, you will need about the same time to clear the last two rooms as your friends will need to clear the whole rest. There is a spawn of 3 dorphons at the same time, so be cautious
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2005-12-14 03:00, Saffran wrote:
    I have the maps for Desert 3 and 1 cut into pieces, but I will need some time and brains to put them together I wouldn't know how to start making them...
    If you would like some help in piecing the maps together, I can assist with that.