Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

On 2005-12-20 17:04, Nites wrote:
    the last room is basically the final area where in a normal crater run you meet up with the dolphon and where the warp to crater interior is.
    All right. Could someone post a brief map of the final room for Normal Crater? That way I'll know which room shape to use.

I'm not feeling too well so I'll let it at that for now:

>5. Can your team split up so that one person goes to Desert 1, one to Desert 2, and 2 to Desert 3?
    I have been wondering teh same thing ever since the quest has been released.
    Each of the Terminals only activate when "all players are here", meaning, in the same room as the computer. I have been wondering for a long time now if you could trick them if one character were to stand in front of each terminal.
    The thing is, either no one tried or it doesn't work. If it were to work, the quest would have like 900 ennemies.

HOWEVER, the fact that killing "all" 567 ennemies in Ultimate is nigh on impossible, even for lv170 and up 4 player teams, makes me assume that splitting is impossible.

You have 30 minutes btw, not a second more, in any difficulty.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Added the last room.

Discovered another trick to win time for Time Attack mode.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Since I do not have the ability to play the quest, let me make sure I have the following correct:

-Pressing all the switches in Crater West unlocks an extra area in the last room and additional paths on Crater Interior.
    -To go from Crater Interior to any of the other levels, all of the current team members must gather around a terminal to unlock a laser fence.
    -In the final area (whatever it might be), everyone has to make it to a terminal at the end of the area

Also, I have a few other questions:
    -What is the Rappy Reward quest like? Does it have a name? Could someone post some pictures of it?
    -Does the max kills count depend on which Desert level you choose?
    -Has anyone done an enemy counts?
    -Which Desert area is the most popular?

OK, 3 shots for starters:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9...45154464ru.jpg
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3...45153678xz.jpg
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6...45149816oc.jpg

First image is the description of the quest "The Beak's Cafe in the barren lands"
    "The rappies have opened a very... strange... cafe."

Basically, the rappies abound in some room of Crater.
    On the 2nd pic you can see the place that will open some times later this month.

On the first pic, you can see the roulette. It takes 10 tickets for each try.
    4th prize: Scape Doll
    3rd prize: Random Mat
    2nd prize: Photon Drop
    1st prize: Photon Crystal

Momoka says pretty funny things, and the rappies have a guru whom you can talk to. I laughed at that.

As for your questions:
    -Yes.
    -No, they must gather around the same Terminal, which will teleport them to another area. There are 3 terminals, so 3 destinations.
    -Yes.
    -Rappy Quest see above.
    -Yes. The Desert 1 route gives like 510 ennemies, Desert 2 route has 567, Desert 3 route has 537 ennemies.
    -I'm trying to recollect the spawns, but it's not as easy as it was for max attack 1.
    -Desert 2 because it's straightforward, it has the most ennemies, it has no Girta and it gives 4 possibilities to shorten the route and touch the terminal if you run out of time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2005-12-24 03:24 ]</font>
    www.hinamizawa.fr

50 million kills has been reached. not sure if i read it correctly, but does it say that rare drops are 2X for the max3 quest only?
    Quit PSO2

Thank you for your continued cooperation Saffran. It is appreciated. I'm making decent progress on this Maximum Attack 3 guide.

I have a couple more questions before I can put everything together though:
    1. On the first Crater West map, do you have to activate any switches to unlock the three rooms around the start area where E', F', and "To Last Room" are located?

2. Your first two images do not load for me. Could you fix the URLs? Also, could you take a picture of the Rappy roulette game? By the way, what is the English name for this quest?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-12-23 19:16 ]</font>

Ooh, my haed still reels from all the alcohol yesterday...

Anyway.

Time Attack trick:

The links have been fixed.
    Yes, the twice drop rate only applies within MA3.
    The fences near C', F', E' and D' are activated by the switches on the first map, I just don't know which opens which. The "to last room" fence you are referring to opens if both switches have been pressed (like the extra room in the last part)
    The Rappy quest is called "arano no kuchibashitei" which means "The Beaks Cafe in the Barren Lands". I guess a good english name would be "The Beaks Cafe"
    www.hinamizawa.fr

How does that time attack trick work? Can you step up on to the ramp from that position?

I am standing between the fence and the border of the crater. From there you can just get on the platform and touch the teleport to Desert 2.

The trick is to activate the switch that enables going counterclockwise and then you can clear Crater Interior without killing a single ennemy.
    www.hinamizawa.fr