Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*ahem*
    Hello,
    I've been lurking here for a while, mostly in the Fanworks and PSU forum and decided to post a drawing of my RAcaseal I made in openCanvas (which I think I'm beginning to like)

My RAcaseal, Dahilia. She's crazy. :

Ah....An intersting pose. The only real problem I can see is that the face is a little low set, at least from the nose down. Well done still! And Welcome to the Fan Works!

On 2005-12-16 16:16, Dre_o wrote:
    Ah....An intersting pose. The only real problem I can see is that the face is a little low set, at least from the nose down. Well done still! And Welcome to the Fan Works!
    I like her looking like that. It makes her look a bit more mature (you give someone a higher-set face if you want them younger/cutesier). Thanks though

Just one more question, is it completely CGI (Computer Generated Image) or partially or completely by hand?

Cool style. Always nice to see another new artist pop up. Looking forward to seeing more in the future

On 2005-12-16 16:32, Dre_o wrote:
    Just one more question, is it completely CGI (Computer Generated Image) or partially or completely by hand?

It is completely done by hand using a drawing tablet and painting app on my pc

Hmmm, very different style. I must say I like it! Really solid pose and I love how you left the negative space. Although... I've been slapped on the wrist for doing that a couple of times.

You know... I really like it
    Nice work!

Totally awesome, reminds me of Shino. An experienced RAcaseal, you've really done it good.

owo =o I likes the pose alot... the whole angled shot thing is always something i forget to exploit. I think the high set face is a good thing, Makes her stand out amoung the hordes of cutesy characters... yet shes still cute herself. I like the little eyes.