Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSOX

im usually around at Dav with my group of friends, there are about 7-14 ppl on my guild card list playing at any given time during evening to late nite, i try to meet as many new players i can who are legit like all others on my list, it creates more chance for me to be able to join a good team and enjoy more great game, good luck to all who are looking for good ppl to play with like yourselves,
    hey, W.a.W. thats a nice sig !!. but it seems a bit over the limit, how you do that, i wonder...?

Hey all, would love to get together and use my XLive and Hunter's License which I pay for but never drag out (I've gotta wrangle the cable modem connection from the house's computer, and it's usually late at night EST after I've done dinner and kids' stuff). Typically 11pm evenings EST, and since I'm not a regular I'll meet you all anywhere you're all used to meeting.

Trying to be legit (I've inherited some probably hacked items over the last two years), and looking for some bleeding-heart liberals to fight alongside. Please, no testosterone-fests, I wouldn't do you any good and we'd all just get on each others' nerves.

Live tag: ALCHideo

Thanks!