Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

i thought u were a PSOBB player.
    I am MEGATRON!!
    Lv100 Cast(Cybertronian)
    ps0 FC:4082-5681-7543
    Your signature image is still over the height limit. Please reduce to 180 pixels or less.
    TradeThread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...90#post2471490
    PSOThread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...05#post2471905

Theres some issues with Fire Scepter: Angi in A few spots for id drop charts.

My mom is playing Hard Caves with her LV42 FOnewearl, and she just found a Brionic from a Nano Dragon. It's missing from the drop charts. GCPSO Episode 1 & 2 non-plus, and her FOnewearl is a Yellowboze.

I forgot, she's doing an offline session (can't go online yet unfortunately...)

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    Okay, this is from my observations. In the database, the special level for TP-steal for the Double Saber is listed as Geist, but I believe it's actually Mind because the Double Saber and my Mind Railgun steal the same amount of TP. If you need to know which version I play, it's Episode 1 & 2 non-plus for the GC.
    It has been so long that I forget what the drain rate on a Double Saber is. I wonder if the special is "Mind" or "Reduced Geist."

Quote Originally Posted by Akruta View Post
    Theres some issues with Fire Scepter: Angi in A few spots for id drop charts.
    You'll have to be more specific.

My mom is playing Hard Caves with her LV42 FOnewearl, and she just found a Brionic from a Nano Dragon. It's missing from the drop charts. GCPSO Episode 1 & 2 non-plus, and her FOnewearl is a Yellowboze.

I forgot, she's doing an offline session (can't go online yet unfortunately...)
    Weird. We just had a report of "Double Saber" dropping from Yellowboze Caves Nano Dragons a few weeks ago. The old entry used to be Brionac. I'll revert that drop information for now.

Hehe... I also reported that one... it was where I didn't give you everything you needed to know... I seen it somewhere. I'll check later. Maybe your characters class has something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    It has been so long that I forget what the drain rate on a Double Saber is. I wonder if the special is "Mind" or "Reduced Geist."
    Basic rare weapons(like DB's saber or Varista) use similar design of general weapons in old PSO.
    Therefore, as the extension of general weapons, basic rare weapons have reduced EX attack like general weapons in EP1&2 or BB.

The rarity of Double Saber is 9, but it is not basic rare weapon, and the special is Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    You'll have to be more specific.
    The Pinkal Drop charts have Fire scepter: Agni listed for enemys but the link to Fire Scepter: Agni's page dosn't work. (It works for Hard mode Hildeblue in the forest but the link dosn't work for Forest 2 box on Very Hard) I'm not shure if other drop charts have the problem as well.

Laconium Axe. It says that all Hunters can use it. HUnewearls, as far as I know, are the only Hunters that can't (it has that big ol' red X to the left of the icon). Was disappointed because I had recieved it from a friend only to find out I can't use it.

I can confirm this, HUnewearls can not use Laconium Axe.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Laconium Axe. It says that all Hunters can use it. HUnewearls, as far as I know, are the only Hunters that can't (it has that big ol' red X to the left of the icon). Was disappointed because I had recieved it from a friend only to find out I can't use it.
    HUnewearl has been removed from the "can use" list for the Laconium Axe.