Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I kind of noticed something while going through the new screenshots about the nanoblast feature..like who is that hulking beast laying the smackdown to the enemies out there.
    The only 3 male beast that we know of is Leo, and he's standing by Ethan, as seen here:
    Then there's Afort, but seeing as he's a pirate, I doubt he'd be one to fight with the Guardians..
    This only leaves one tenacious Beast left, Tonnio! In a way I guessed that basicly the size of your character didn't matter in the Nanoblast..but wow.. thats truly one heck of a contrast..

Going from to .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kano-Okami on 2006-01-06 09:22 ]</font>

omg i'm SPY

On 2006-01-06 09:19, Kano-Okami wrote:

This only leaves one tenacious Beast left, Tonnio! In a way I guessed that basicly the size of your character didn't matter in the Nanoblast..but wow.. thats truly one heck of a contrast..
    It makes sense to me. The whole "Beast" concept is hard enough to take seriously already, but to see some little pipsqueak turning into some kind of "super-saiyan" pipsqueak and "kicking ass"... that would probably get everyone in the party killed as they'd likely be laughing too hard to do anything else.

does that mean you cant keep your hair color when
    you go beast.

On 2006-01-06 10:21, CyberKranz wrote:
    does that mean you cant keep your hair color when
    you go beast.
    Thats what I'm guessing...Although there maybe a way to customize your alter-ego, perhaps during character creation..hey, weirder things have happened.

This just goes to show: dont underestimate a midget! You never know what they can do. Dwarves & Native Motavians...& now, Moatoobian Beasts are no joke. Big power in small packages.

Ye Gods i can see it now; Dagora City full of pipsqueak Gokus, Gohans, Gotenks, SS4evers, SuperSaians, Vegetas, etc etc etc.

Yep, then guys like you & me Niki, where we'll stand out for being different, refusing to adhere to Saiyan cloning. LOL

Here's to hoping Dragonball attire is not one of the options Sega is adding during this delay. Cheers!

Agreed. Niki & I are part of the Anti-Saiyan/Street Fighter Looking Beasts of Dagora City. Not that we're against those chars, just that putting it in PSU gets old REAL quick.

Here's to hoping that they don't decide to give Blanka-looking feral forms the ability to use Hadoken-like Ki blasts. Welcome to the ultimate gaming/anime cliche!

Transformations are just so cool. And I'll admit that Akira Toriyama did something awesome with the whole Super Saiyan thing, but it was awesome in DBZ. That was then. I'm tired of seeing wild, DBZ esque transformations (unless they are hilarious parodies). Hopefully it won't be so over the top in PSU. I'd like PSU to have a slick, smooth style all of it's own.

Don't let us down, Sonic Team!