Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Now we are all wanting to know the release date and what class to be but do yall ever wonder what the rares to look like? I would like to see a lavis cannon in both hands or a lavis and an Yami. Dang I dont know thats what I think and it needs to be told bout the rares.

On 2006-01-09 11:58, Olskooldatru wrote:
    Now we are all wanting to know the release date and what class to be but do yall ever wonder what the rares to look like? I would like to see a lavis cannon in both hands or a lavis and an Yami. Dang I dont know thats what I think and it needs to be told bout the rares.
    I'm all for having oldstyle flintlock pistols that shoot lead bullets, Katanas with metal blades, Revolvers that shoot regular bullet and Muskets that shoot regular bullets.

Also, a guitar for a melee weapond would be awesome.

omg i'm SPY

I'd like to see ones worth using.

On 2006-01-09 13:15, ajenteks wrote:
    I'd like to see ones worth using.
    BAM! I have to agree, but rares that have some Unique abilities that arn't so....stereotypical, (ie Heaven's Rain, not that I got anything against it).

I would also LOVE to see COMPLETELY UNIQUE as in 1 in all existance. It would appear on everyone's game, just perminantly dissappear after it is found. Cause then you would have people with complete differences. Completely 1 of a kind characters.

Yall would like to see a bow staff or a big huge machine gun.

A bo (no w) staff would be cool. Very Asian & I could give that to my main. As for a big machine gun, I think the SUVs will more than accomodate. LOL

I like what you said Z but can anyone imagine 2 handguns and it would combined to a rifle. Now thats a wep with the Lavis Cannon special

I would like it if they bring back the Red Sword and the Demolition Comet would also be nice.Also I really hope they do have something like a katana a lead bullet firing gun that would be cool.

On 2006-01-09 16:12, Olskooldatru wrote:
    I like what you said Z but can anyone imagine 2 handguns and it would combined to a rifle. Now thats a wep with the Lavis Cannon special
    Also, dual photon rocket launchers would be a cool addition. ::nod nod::