Yesterday when i got online I got on to one of the few ships available. I was standing in the lobby trying to figure out what to do next when my charcter said something, that I DIDN'T TYPE. i know it came from my character because noone has the same name as me and the bubble was over my head. I freaked out because every once in a while it would say random things like like someone else is having a conversation. I started tell someone about this and they said the same thing was happening to them. After awhile i just quit typing and started hitting my AHHHHH!! macro thing and the person i was talking to said "Quit doing that." Then all of a sudden my coversation bubble pops up saying "Doing what?"

That really scared the hell out of me so i instantly quit and save. When i came back everything seem to be all right and it didn't happen again. I also saw my first theif but thats a different story.

based on an article from DCIGN

[addsig]"http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/873/42/28734201.jpg">

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rei on 2001-02-23 09:58 ]</font>

He's talking about something completely different Rei. I think it has to do with lag. It has happened to me before, but only once or twice it would say something I didn't say, usually when I was just joining a game. What happened was someone else in the room said that but somehow the server thought that you said it. Something else that I experience a lot is my character will start to move places that I am not moving it. It only happens to me in the lobby. That also probably has to do with lag.

yeah it could be that since there was a ton if people in the lobby and not many ships.