Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save This World

Just finished listening to "Meets the Phantasy Star Universe" vol.4 at SEGAlink. I didn't come across any new info on the game itself, but there was one thing that caught my attention: when Rie Tanaka mentioned the title of PSU's theme song. ("We battle for freedom, it is a battle against time...," etc.) Apparently it's called "Save This World." For most people this doesn't mean much of anything, but to me, someone who obsesses quite a bit over game music, it means quite a bit. *cough* 'cause I'm weird like that. XD

Welll... I love it.
    I kept running it over and over just to listen to the song... Um... I better go hide now... Byes!

oh cool! Thanks for the info. =)
    /me goes and plays song....

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

On 2006-01-19 22:26, EspioKaos wrote:
    Just finished listening ...("We battle for freedom, it is a battle against time...," etc.) ... *cough* 'cause I'm weird like that. XD
    Yea EspioKaos I am getting that vibe from you ,yet that is what makes you so interesting. I personally can not stand the song. It is too "Lets so get'em guys" like. My 100th post Woot. I'm hanging with the big dawgs now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lostinseganet on 2006-01-21 15:45 ]</font>
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

I love that song n.n

On 2006-01-21 15:20, lostinseganet wrote:
    Yea EspioKaos I am getting that vibe from you ,yet that is what makes you so interesting.

Incidentally, the upcoming CD known as Phantasy Star Universe Symphony Sessions has now been renamed to Save This World: Phantasy Star Universe Original Score. Still no track list, but the site mentions it will only have 11 tracks. Proof that this is not the full OST.

The Local Bartender

On 2006-01-19 22:26, EspioKaos wrote:
    Just finished listening to "Meets the Phantasy Star Universe" vol.4 at SEGAlink. I didn't come across any new info on the game itself, but there was one thing that caught my attention: when Rie Tanaka mentioned the title of PSU's theme song. ("We battle for freedom, it is a battle against time...," etc.) Apparently it's called "Save This World." For most people this doesn't mean much of anything, but to me, someone who obsesses quite a bit over game music, it means quite a bit. *cough* 'cause I'm weird like that. XD
    Can you divulge on how it's important? Like do you think it could give you a much better idea of the story or something?
    I'm not sure what you mean

On 2006-01-26 22:27, Tystys wrote:
    Can you divulge on how it's important? Like do you think it could give you a much better idea of the story or something?
    As I said in the text you quoted, it means a lot to me as someone who is a big fan of game music. Any new info on the soundtrack for this game will excite me.

The Local Bartender

On 2006-01-26 23:52, EspioKaos wrote:
    On 2006-01-26 22:27, Tystys wrote:
    As I said in the text you quoted, it means a lot to me as someone who is a big fan of game music. Any new info on the soundtrack for this game will excite me.
    Ah, OK
    Sorry I made the post late at night, lol
    Not brain working...O_O