View Poll Results: Hey, I think that there might be a Q1 2006 release. Today I went into Gamestop to reserve the game,

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • PSU will release Q1 2006

5 17.86%
  • PSU will come out later than that

18 64.29%
  • PSU will never be released in America

5 17.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey, I think that there might be a Q1 2006 release. Today I went into Gamestop to reserve the game, and I asked "When is it due out?" my response was "First week of May"
    I was shocked, I expected them to say something along the lines of November or December, so here is for hoping that Gamestop is right *crosses fingers*

Theres a thread about 1 or two down that is about Sega announcing a fall 06 release. Unless they're counting May as early freaking fall, it will be out later.

Yes, I don't mean to be rude, but reading would help.

I don't know. I went to my gamestop today and they said the same thing. I have already read the post about it coming out later, but I can hope right? Either way, if I can import it I will. I really does hope it comes out before school starts again...

You guys MUST REMEMBER, we got this information strait from ST. Stores may not get this info for several days, unless they go and look it up.

If we know PSU wont come out til Fall, who authorized this forum being moved to PSU General? I mean, cmon we KNOW theres a delay, so what was the point? This thread shouldve been locked up when the delay was announced. Theres not much of a chance that PSU will get cancelled as...well...ST is gonna be in a s---load of trouble if they try something that idiotic.

There is still the small small chance that it won't come to the US. By Fall the PS3 will be out, and SoA might decide it's a bad idea to localize it.

SoA has done these types of things in the past. Need I remind anyone of Propellor Arena :'(.

Propellor Arena was cancelled due to the events of 9/11, since in the game planes could crash into buildings.

On 2006-01-22 21:19, butzopower wrote:
    There is still the small small chance that it won't come to the US. By Fall the PS3 will be out, and SoA might decide it's a bad idea to localize it.

SoA has done these types of things in the past. Need I remind anyone of Propellor Arena :'(.
    I think a better one would be the fact that they didn't FINISH releasing the Shining Force 3 game(s)down hereafter just giving us SF3 chapter 1.

And we really don't know when the PS3 will release, I imagine at E3 we will probably hear of a Japan release date of maybe summer or late spring...making the U.S release around the time of late fall or december (if even that, maybe early 07.....)

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Living in the UK makes you pretty negative when it comes to release's "OMFG they delayed it agaun" these words creep up every five minutes here. You say may for an american release? im seeing the uk release more around the time of december and thats my positive view.