Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alright. I have no way to get online, and only my girlfriend to play through offline C-Mode with.

Any reccomendations as to what classes would be best, as my girlfriend isn't the best player ever. She's pretty good, but not amazing.

Getting an S-rank time isn't as important as just going through it, but would be nice.

EDIT: Slipped my mind. Also, any tips on how to use said class, such as good weapons to use, and which materials they should use.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gyser on 2006-01-22 21:19 ]</font>

HUcast and HUcaseal for a 2 person run.

Tested by pirates.

FOnewearl and HUcast would be my reccomendations. They're both the most extreme examples of their respective classes and neither of them are rangers (which aren't too terribly useful in ep I cmode).

The HUcast can see traps and if you get the mag feeding down right, can also equip handguns etc. to get rid of them. He has great HP and ATP.

The FOney is a death machine with her simple tech boost and she can shifta the HUct when he's facing high dfp monsters/bosses. Since it's casual play she can also resta within reason.

fonl and hucl.

style... fonl for support and killing, hucl for gunning and killing. prepare for lots of doorcamping and waiting for the TP and HP bars to refill. its pretty much a sureclear team if you know what to do during the bossbattles.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

The only problem I see with using a force in a 2 person run is the amount of TP each spell uses. When they get to mines and ruins, the amount of spells used to be a killing machine in these areas is a lot. When the fluids, TP and scapes run out, you're left with just one character to clear the rest of a stage.

For the most part, HUcast doesn't really need shifta after a bit in any stage, and resta doesn't start till you hit ruins, unless you get lucky earlier.

HUcaseal for guns and such, and HUcast for pure power. The other good thing about using a HUcast is that they can start with any saber type weapon that they find in each stage. Just remember to feed caseals mag with antidotes and antiparalysis after the second stage.

Learn the maps and srank time shouldn't be that tough to get.

Have fun.

Tested by pirates.

mm Resta starts from c3 or c4 - it can also be found in other cmode areas before this.

No a force starts with resta in C7, and can be found in all stages. You can't find resta 3 before C3 though. Before C7, you need to get lucky and find resta 3.

Edit:I mean to say resta 3 can be found starting in stage 4, not stage 3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shigecki on 2006-01-23 12:53 ]</font>

Tested by pirates.

Just quickly... Why no love for Rangers?

Is it lack of ATP? Weak Techs? Or some other reason that Rangers aren't as popular in C-Mode?

Rangers in C-Mode = Low ATP and Low HP.

There are only a few stages that they do any good in cmode, and these tasks aren't that important, and can be done by most characters anyway.

Tested by pirates.

Old Man

Hucaseal>Rangers 99.9% of the time.

A lucky gun drop with exceptional percents or hit and Demons/DevilsDark/Hell specials can make a huge difference for a Ranger.

But, most of the time the Ranger simply slows everything down.