Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (FSOD LIST)

Its not that i consider the people on PSO losers,i just dont like em.And really,i dont care what you choose to believe or not.Im sure ill be back online sometime,PSO is a fun game and i know i wont be able to stay away from it till PSU comes out.But for the moment,ive quit.

On 2006-02-02 16:56, Bones29 wrote:
    Im sure ill be back online sometime,PSO is a fun game and i know i wont be able to stay away from it till PSU comes out.But for the moment,ive quit.
    I LOL'd at this in particular, considering you hardly ever PLAY the game. You more or less use it as a glorified chatroom, and a place to randomly AR W/S FSOD people for no reason other than chance.

I've only played one game with you, and even then you seemed uninterested, left, and continued FSOD-ing the helpless.

I suppose you're a cool kid; hell we played each other in MKS enough times, but seriously think about other people. How would you feel if someone did the same to you constantly?

And while I'm on the same page, if you don't like anyone on PSO, then why play the game, or join parties? Why not create a locked quest for yourself alone instead of lurking the Vega ship all the time with Optimus Prime?

If you have any valid answers to these questions kid, then I'd understand- and I'd love to be proven wrong on this as it'd mean you actually serve some purpose.

And just in case you're wondering, this is Alexia, and I'll definately be playing this game till I 200 no matter what you, or any of the other non-hacking, AR-toting kids do.

1st off,why say w/s fsod when you know i use more than that.Atleast give credit where its do.And yeah i guess i9 did state it wrong before,i dont like most of the people on PSO,The few people that are cool are on at night,and that is when i play the game.So please dont sit back and tell me what i do or dont do,or what i should or shouldnt do.

You do know that FSODERs ruined one of the greatest games made. Doesn't that interest you?

On 2006-02-02 16:56, Bones29 wrote:
    Its not that i consider the people on PSO losers,i just dont like em.And really,i dont care what you choose to believe or not.Im sure ill be back online sometime,PSO is a fun game and i know i wont be able to stay away from it till PSU comes out.But for the moment,ive quit.
    I have friends that are legit, legit but stack, legit but stack/dupe, hackers, AR users, and ones who use proxy servers. At one point in time, I even considered Roxx a friend, until I got smacked in the face several times too many. Roxx thought I was a fake, pretending to be a friend, all that stuff. But that simply wasn't true. But that's in the past and I'd prefer not to go into details. My point is that I don't care how others play PSO. I could care less as long as you're upfront about it. If you're using hacked crap and we know very well we won't find rares, fine! I have plenty of friends I know I can find rares with another time. I personally don't know anything about AR and/or proxy servers except what my friends tell me. I couldn't dupe if my life depended on it (and really don't care to), and I stack sometimes only to feed mags, but that's it. And you just assume who's cool and who isn't.
    I know you don't care about all this stuff, but I say exactly what's on my mind, good, bad, ugly, and half the time pointless because no one really gives a crap by the time I've said my piece. XD I'm extremely blunt and that's the only way I know how to be. I don't like to be mean, and I don't like people being mean to me or anyone else. And let's face it, fsod'ing is just plain MEAN, even if your victim doesn't lose anything. And it's especially mean when the person doesn't even KNOW you and hasn't done anything to you.
    I don't like to have enemies. Yet I seem to have many. I like having friends, and I have lots of them, but I'm always welcome to more. So we have three options: we can be enemies so you can keep fsod'ing me at random intervals and I can scoff at the fact I yet again lost nothing, we can be friends and perhaps team up now and then, or we can simply be indifferent to one another. I won't beg you to be a friend, but I'm just letting you know the offer is there. I can very easily wash my hands of you, or I can be forgiving and understanding.

*sigh* Geez, I'm a really strange person. Meh. -_-

Your not going to ruin PSU why dont you go check out this site we already got you on the wanted list and do you even have a life. I mean IDGAF about your life you just go into lobbys and talk about problems with life and NO ONE CARES.
    Just move on.

Check this out...

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/inde...hread&t=634528

On 2006-02-02 23:54, Bones29 wrote:
    i dont like most of the people on PSO
    So, instead of doing the very simple action of just sticking to your own kind, friends, acquaintances, etc., you decided that making hell for other people who have done absolutely no shit to you and don't even know you to begin with.

You make something worse out of nothing. How's that for logic?

And if there's so many people, why do you even continue to keep bothering to play at all? Why don't you just go play another game?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2006-02-03 16:58 ]</font>

Well im gonna respond to both forums here.How would i already have plants to ruin PSU.I dont make codes and i never said i do,so what am i gonna do spam it to death..And i hate Gabriel,dont out him on lists with me.also,Barubary couldnt ban anyone unless he tried that online abuse thing like the rest of you.And i was not banned from the other server,i was on them today.Reenee,trully i dont care if people understand my logic or not.Any other comments/questions ill be glad to answer them,but before you people continue to spread these incorrect rumors ask me about them 1st.Ill tell you whether theyre true or not.Im just tired of seeing these bull plop rumors on every forum i check out.

On 2006-02-05 00:24, Bones29 wrote:
    Well im gonna respond to both forums here.How would i already have plants to ruin PSU.I dont make codes and i never said i do,so what am i gonna do spam it to death..And i hate Gabriel,dont out him on lists with me.also,Barubary couldnt ban anyone unless he tried that online abuse thing like the rest of you.And i was not banned from the other server,i was on them today.Reenee,trully i dont care if people understand my logic or not.Any other comments/questions ill be glad to answer them,but before you people continue to spread these incorrect rumors ask me about them 1st.Ill tell you whether theyre true or not.Im just tired of seeing these bull plop rumors on every forum i check out.
    "Victims, aren't we all."

On 2006-02-05 00:24, Bones29 wrote:
    So there's no truth to you randomly FSOD-ing people? That's a "rumor"?

And btw, the most common FSOD packets anyone has sent have been w/s, since there's no proper way to target FSOD with the limited hex values available in current illegal AR codes. I think I've seen one or two Lobby reloads, but anyone can do that with any kind of proxy and more.

Now if you did more than just w/s the majority of the time you FSOD'd (even the times you THOUGHT you were going to FSOD me), then I'd change my statement, but never my stance, kid.

Whether you like certain people or not, that's no reason to ruin their game. They have MORE rights than you do to play it, seeing how you don't even pay for it anymore and THEY DO.

Somehow I don't think you'd have the same intentions if you were in a ghetto with "people you don't like", wandering around trying to ruin their lives. Mainly because the majority know how to/and will fight back- better than you.

Keep that in mind the next time you flood/FSOD. People are watching, whether you care or not.