Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: (FSOD LIST)

teh ninja'd

since there's no proper way to target FSOD with the limited hex values available in current illegal AR codes.
    I find that hard to believe when there's codes such as target LSOD, Guild card FSOD, Mail FSOD (2 codes IRC), and literal FSOD characters (though the method isnt really a fsod code; it's a timed code glitch...)

Proxies just make it easier from what I've seen.

I dont remember saying i didnt randomly FSOD.Ive never tried to FSOD you anytime and failed.I knew you had the FW before i got a chance to try to fsod you.And me not liking someone is reason enough to fsod them.I dont care where i am,ghetto or not,im gonna act the same way.Im not one of you fake people that acts different for certain people.And there wont be any target fsod codes for AR since there wont be any new codes for this game.So i guess some people lucked out...

teh ninja'd

On 2006-02-08 12:29, Bones29 wrote:
    I dont remember saying i didnt randomly FSOD.Ive never tried to FSOD you anytime and failed.I knew you had the FW before i got a chance to try to fsod you.And me not liking someone is reason enough to fsod them.I dont care where i am,ghetto or not,im gonna act the same way.Im not one of you fake people that acts different for certain people.And there wont be any target fsod codes for AR since there wont be any new codes for this game.So i guess some people lucked out...
    I suppose you didn't read my post; they already exist.
    Ones that work with Schthack, perhpaps only 1 or 2 will work- but they do exist.
    Just because most codemakers on PSO have moved on to something else doesn't mean they haven't ever taken requests, or have experimented when bored-there's also those who can, well ya know. Learn how to.

Im sorry bouts theres no AR codes to target fsod.Im not going to bother to respond to you again if you say there is,cause i know there isnt.

On 2006-02-08 12:29, Bones29 wrote:
    I dont remember saying i didnt randomly FSOD.
    and this:
    And me not liking someone is reason enough to fsod them.
    So let me get this straight:

You justify your reasong for FSOD-ing peeps because you "don't like them", yet you admit to RANDOMLY FSOD-ing (i.e. the majority of the time you don't know who they are)?

That's real hypocritical, kid. Don't use "not liking" someone as an excuse-you've admitted to RANDOMLY doing this, so truthfully you don't care whether you LIKE the person or not you FSOD. You just do it because you can (until now).
    dont care where i am,ghetto or not,im gonna act the same way.
    RiIIGHT.

The day I see a small white kid go to Southwest Atlanta, or Orange Mound Tenn, and randomly ruin people's day without being maimed is the day I annouce the numeral zero as an equal to one. It just won't happen in real life, kid. If you ever ran up to me and yelled "FSOD", I'd make you carve the four letters out of clay, and then shove them down your throat.

And I'm nice compared to others in my area. Get real.
    Im not one of you fake people that acts different for certain people.
    You obviously have no idea, who, or what the hell you're talking about.
    And there wont be any target fsod codes for AR since there wont be any new codes for this game.So i guess some people lucked out...
    See other's posts; I haven't seen them in 1.1, but he's right, it's happened on other servers already (granted they were already there in the proxy built into schthack, the AR codes just pulled out the hex values to make it happen).

But you're done FSOD-ing on ST's servers, whether you quit "playing" it or not. I will make sure of this.

LOL ... they're not gone. You guys know better than that. =p Optimus fsod'd my friend Riki and I on Sunday night. Oh, and I didn't lose anything again, just so you know. But poor Riki! He lost 10 WHOLE MONOMATES! Oh no! What will he ever do?? ;_;

For crying out loud, if you people need a hobby, I hear stamp collecting is more fun and profitable than FSOD'ing. XD *shrugs* Eh.

On 2006-02-14 06:00, DevinTre wrote:
    LOL ... they're not gone. You guys know better than that. =p Optimus fsod'd my friend Riki and I on Sunday night.
    And I promise you that crap will end soon.

I've been on XboxLive lately, so I've been away from PSO, but I'm sure Opt was dealt with then.

If not, he will be when I log back on...all of them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TswanACE on 2006-02-14 06:44 ]</font>

I have been told that Chaos dealt with Optimus shortly afterward. I don't know any details, however.

Im tired of responding to your peoples tired out posts.Its this simple,Ill never be stopped.Sit back and deal with it.

On 2006-02-15 16:08, Bones29 wrote:
    Im tired of responding to your peoples tired out posts.Its this simple,Ill never be stopped.Sit back and deal with it.
    Child, you have no idea what you've just gotten yourself into...

Tomorrow I'll have a fun and FSOD-free day of PSO, and so will everyone else.