Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Anise Tatlin

damn i just saw the new pics i hate that we have to wait until fall!i hate this i think sega sood show us and tell us about it close to when its comeing out!if i didnt like it too much i probably wont buy it.it makes me pissed when people do that(-_-) they make sound so awsome and cool a long long time befor it comes out!i hope sega reads our topics about stuff like this.i wanted to go nuts when i saw FALL!

Part of the 'fun' is speculate & discuss about the many aspects of game while waiting for it to be released. It's s torture for eager fans to see a delay, but there is nothing anyone can do.
    Be patient, good things come to those who wait remeber?. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

The Local Bartender

The only thing I can remember is the amount of heads that rolled once I heard PSU was delayed.

no one gets it------- dont u understand that ALL games have this dont for their sequels??? Bungie(guys who made Halo) is ESPECIALLY a mther****er for this kind of thing-- but again we are forced to wait and i am forced to not play PSO---- i dont like to play the game 'less i get 3 friends wit' me but thats a VERY rare thing considering they are jealous of my vast array of weapons and lvls---- but they want to get hype for the game so more ppl buy it--- but YOU din't fall for it u are better than all of us here (cept maybe me but then again its hardto compete with perfection eh?) i shood post me picture in the RL forums....

Feminine Beauty

I totally second what Dhylec said.
    And you could always give yourself a challange of something, to pass the time waiting. Like me, I'm trying to level 6 more Characters to 200 before PSU. Lol, which proves very stressful. ._. But it's passing time. :]

Every passing day gets more exciting for PS fans, who await PSU.

Just rejoice! Come on, we have yet another wonderful Phantasy Star game on it's way. Also they're saving our Characters onto there database, and most probably uped on cheating. Rejoice again!

Just think of all the great stuff, and forget we're waiting.

-No corrupts. (Hopefully)
    -No FSOD/BSODing players. (Everyone loves good clean fun, without them kids).
    -New game!
    -More activity (Surely?)
    -3 Worlds!

And so much more. ^_^ Edit: ((Sorry about how long this is. Got cared away. x3))

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: katera on 2006-02-03 22:19 ]</font>

I completely understand... it IS torture! I can't wait any longer, I... *foams at the mouth and blacks out*

The Local Bartender

Sorta off topic, but I keep hearing about this character creation thing for PSU that we can screw around with. Is there such a thing?...
    By this, I meant that is there like a program, or "game' of the sort that allows you to see how much customization can go through you're characters?

Down for the Getdown

Not that I know of. People in the forum have been asking and hoping ST will release one to tide us over until the release of the actual game.

I remember people were requesting the character generator be released (stand-alone) prior to the actual game in the City of Heroes community as well. And, City of Heroes has, by far, the best character generator that I've ever seen.

Cryptic Studios (dev team for CoH) replied with something that made perfect sense. They said that it would be much more difficult then it seems to just release the character generator, because it is so intertwined with the actual game. The various graphics and interfaces are all connected with the rest of the game...

I suppose it would be like trying to tear a plant out of the ground and expecting it to function. The plant(PSU char gen) is rooted into the ground(PSU itself) because the ground gives it the resources it needs to function. PSU is probably the same way...

it sure would be cool to get my hands on the PSU character generator right now, though.

They released a char generator as a bonus for people who pre-ordered EQ2 to tide them over when that was launched. Was a nice touch...made the wait even more unbearable though knowing your char was all there and ready to go and not being able to play it.

Still it used up a week or 2 swapping screenies of your toon to be on the forums