Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

If any Xbox/PS2/GC game was remade with new features and/or they made a sequal. What would be a feature you would like to see?

I have two: Online capable SSB (So I can yell "Right back at 'ya!" every time I busted somone as Kirby)

Split screen muliplayer online capable in PSO (in other words, have about 4-16 chars playing in one game)
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Halo: Class based multiplayer with the original line-up of weapons and vehicles that they did'nt add in the actual game, as well as the ability to play as either Covenant or Marines.

Morrowind: Atleast 4 player online so you can bring along friends to dungeons, ruins and shrines, or just to walk around together as you hoard valuable stuff to sell. I'd love to have a friend with me, because I have a lot of armor and items, and it's always nice to have a varied team.
    Look, he did it again.

poo, lost my earlier post...

Anyway, I would like to see a remake of Legend Of Kage, which was on the Nintendo! I still remember the ninja who wasn't dressed as a ninja (shocking for a ninjagame of that time!)! Hehe. ^_^

[edit]Ah crud, didn't read the first post properly. GC/Xbox/PS2 game sequel, huh? Hmm... that would be a remake of Dynasty Warriors, but online. If on Xbox or Gamecube, it could easily contain more characters on screen, and thus, maybe 8 players max online against 10,000+ (refilling) enemies at once? O_O That would be so cool...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2002-09-21 15:31 ]</font>

Ghost, Politically Incorrect

Sonic 3 & Knuckles- go 3d(not by Traveler's Tale either, but by ST themselves) complete and intact with all the little end skits and intros before and after stages (I wanna see sonic fall from a Flying Battery into Sandopolis)

Devil May Cry- take him and his stylish Dante girls to create an online orgy, d'I mean gun orgy, I'd say the same for Onimusha, but how the hell are you gonna solve the soul sucking hogs?

Double Dragon- let's face it, it's common game people name

Power Stone 1&2- ported and keep the online perks for USers

*sniff, sob, sniffle*

I'd like to see Mario Sunshine remade into a DECENT game that's actually FUN to play!!!

I'd want to see the new Shenmue#2 for XboX packaged WITH Shenmue#1.

I'd like to see a decent new Top Gear Rally game....or a new 128-bit Beetle Adventure Racing.

I want a new Mario Kart.

I want some quirky Japanese games to be released as domestics.

I want the new Doom on XboX....badly.

Mostly I'd like to see 128-bit sequels to most of the N64 games.

Oh.....I'd like to see WaveRace Blue Storm remade with a much more forgiving AI.

Actually....that's not what I want.

What I REALLY want is to see Halo remade for the NES.

=P

What you call my momma?

Well a new GTA..i know vicecity isn't out but a good one would be a GTA in the gangster era, with the tommy guns, the police corruption, and all. You know, 'a la godfather' or 'road to perdition'.

PS: I know the game Mafia does exactly that but it was too short..and i want somethign else.

I'd like to see Final Fantasy VII remade, seeing as it was the best one ever.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Final Fantasy VII is good. I think that a game should have online capability and the game should be set after the first one.

Veteran Fighter

How about a PSO game for GameCube that's a pure sequal, redesigned battle system (Did we learn NOTHING from Zelda 64, people?!), new or heavily redesigned techniques (shiney.. :P~~)ability to customise your character completely (gender, race, face, mace, things that rhyme with face o.0) and a less...weird language filter. Hell, give it a M rating and just forge tthe filter or something. What the fuck's so harmful about words?

...but that's just me.