Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not a dupe (Spy wuz here!)

On 2002-09-22 04:01, Kasera wrote:
    Ruh-oh, time for the Official PSOW My Dick Is Bigger Than Your's h4x0r contest!

Rock core.
    I can see that the average intelligence of the model PSO-World poster has suprisingly declined as if that were possible.

D7Peacemaker is Rock core though.

Interesting... two Barus...

If I had to put money on the table, I'd have to say 7 is the legit one, and not because of his title, but because of the website he has listed. After being banned multiple times I'm sure Barubary would have figured out by now that directly linking to PSO cheats = ban, so 7 would have learned this lesson, and six, being the immatation, didn't even think about it.

Hehehe. "Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9!"

*laughs at kasera's comment* you funny girl.

okay whoever the real barubary is, I don't really care, I just that you two argue in a mature fashion and not flame, or both of you will be warned as soon as the flaming and flamebaiting starts.

Look, I don't know which Barubary is the real one but I doubt that you can make your own PSOW server. I can believe some of the stuff you said but in reality, you seem to be full of crap and we don't even know who the hell you are.

Note: Will the real Barubary please stand up.

What you call my momma?

I love this...baru's duking it out.

[EDIT]

Where's Mike Man when you need him?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dabra_Shenrox on 2002-09-22 07:49 ]</font>

Oddly enough, I hate what Baru and Co. helped do to PSO v2 but actually like his posts. They are rather informative and thought-out, just that the rep makes most people go into massive flaming mode and attack him for whatever.

As for the first sentence, he didn't even develop the really nasty codes like NOLing and such so it's also kind of funny how he gets the most hate. Yes, I didn't like how he was one of the first starting to develop codes but there are much worse hackers out there to lash out against.

ok im really confused.. will the real baruary please stand up?

Th reality is that all hacker suck. Why would you even want to cheat on an online game? I mean, is it reall ythat hard to level up and get items? Why the hell would you want to NOL someone in the first place?

Not a dupe (Spy wuz here!)

On 2002-09-22 10:58, Ness wrote:
    Th reality is that all hacker suck.

Why would you even want to cheat on an online game?
    As a code slasher, I'm not really cheating. I'm creating art. Of course, it's lost on most people here.

I mean, is it reall ythat hard to level up and get items?
    That's not all the codes I've written do. I like finding and unlocking everything those pencil-necked geeks at ST hide away.

Why the hell would you want to NOL someone in the first place?
    Not my coding there. Isn't it nice to credit all the evils of the world to me though?

I'm a Computer Sciences major and I was wondering how you'd go about code-slashing / hacking. I can't exactly get an idea of where one would begin to do that.