into dreams...

Hey hey,
    I just wanted to know how you play through the levels of Episode II and what exactly, the levels are. I know Episode I goes Forest, Caves, Mines, Ruins but I hear Episode II works differently. Just how many levels are there exactly? etc etc

VR Temple Alpha > VR Temple Beta > VR Temple Final (Boss: Barubary, De Rol Le Clone with some new attacks) > VR Spaceship Alpha > VR Spaceship Beta > VR Spaceship Final (Boss:Gol Dragon?, A different kind of dragon with different type attacks) > Jungle & Seaside & Mountain (can be played in any order and have a mini boss at the end) You unlock a switch in each area then the door to the factory opens > Factory > Griffon boss (like another dragon with some unique attacks) > Seabed upper levels > Seabed lower levels > Olga Flow (Boss: first part is similar to dark falz second part is somewhat like the dragon only different...)

I've only done all this on normal so far.. it's quite challenging even on normal. Also when you beat dark falz (episode i) you will have the option to go to hard mode in both episode i and episode ii.

So once I beat any difficulty on Episode one I can go to any EPII difficulty? Cool.

Awesome...
    So many levels...
    Mr. Sassy Baskets
    Level 25 Newman Ranger/Guntecher
    Mrs. Butter Stacks
    Level 30 Cast Fortefighter

You don't have to beat Ep 1 to go to Ep 2. You can just zigzag between them, like I'm doing.

BTW, concerning new levels, don't get your hopes up too much, or you'll be VERY disappointed.... (And I'm not gonna say anymore about this, so don't ask)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2002-09-25 22:44 ]</font>