My turn to fish for compliments formally show my contest entry, complete with commentary and all that.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/5th/...humorart02.gif
    (Huge, frame-breaking dimensions. File size is less than 200k though.)

After I did some PSO comics a while ago, I couldn't resist the excuse to do something for the contest. I'm not much of an 'artist' as such, and I lose focus if I have to spend too long on one thing trying to do really nice drawings, so my comics are typically stickmen of varying sophistication drawn with a mouse in MS Paint. ^_^;

My inspiration for this (I sound way too serious now =S ) was looking at PSU and noticing how much of other things I saw in it... Ethan's room looks really like Balamb Garden (FFVIII) for example. And seeing those "new" enemies just made me laugh by itself, lol. And the small, cute dinosaurs that you can ride... But there you go, I'm still really looking forward to PSU.

Heh, they're simple sketches, but they are funny enough for a good laugh or two. ;D
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I thought it was pretty funny. I particularly liked the "Hey, did you see anybody with a rod around here?" joke. You had my vote, if it makes a difference.

The simple art style turns out to be really cute, and quite an asset to the humor.

The stick-people are quite expressive and hilarious, due to the style they're drawn in. The satire on them is also great, and needs to be expressed (ex. SonicTeam one) much like a political cartoon that makes annoying situations funny.

I hope you do more, and continue with PSU ones!