Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Depressed

On 2002-09-29 07:36, sai-lou-fu wrote:
    heh, just get over it man, its only one girl, just be glad she told u know instead of months from now. why don't u just find the guy she's goin out with and kick his ass, thats if u can, that will make u feel better
    If he kicked his ass then the girl would hate him for sure.

X, i almost did the same thing to a guy once, but if a girl has any consideration for a guy, she wouldn't do that. but what if you met someone and fell absolutely madly in love with them (seriously, not lust) and then they moved across the state, and completely forgot about you and refused to talk to you??? T_T anyone have advice?

On 2002-09-29 12:56, theNightwisp wrote:
    but what if you met someone and fell absolutely madly in love with them (seriously, not lust) and then they moved across the state, and completely forgot about you and refused to talk to you??? T_T anyone have advice?
    If they refuse to talk to you and entirely forgot about you, it means it's a one sided love =

Thats about the most painful love there is, where you'd devote your entire life and soul to someone you love them so much and yet they barely even notice you're there.

Trust me, pull yourself away from it, or depression is going to be your best friend for a long time.

Been there, done that =
    Look, he did it again.

Even Abdur has a soft side. I guess we all do.

Rappies on a stick! Only a Farthing!

My girlfriend has been asked out many times...

All the guys want is a shag...

They try to impress her more buy flashing money and buying things from her shop. Just shows how shallow they really are...

Men and wimmen can both be arseholes.

thank you abdur, that's sound advice. you really seem to understand the situation. i have reason to believe that his parents may be involved with his lack of communication. i don't think him capable of just turning off what he once felt towards me. he's just not that kind of person. if he pm's me, tho, i'll keep you posted. (i'm assuming you care)

Yeah, let us know how it turns out. I've been through it, and it's not good at all.

You start feeling like it's maybe your fault, you did something wrong, then you think of ways to make it better...bad cycle, and not even worth it.
    Look, he did it again.

this is why i do not fall in love.... girls are just to hard... i rather be with friends...that them... sides friends are more fun xD a GF just wants you to do what they want...which is usually something not fun for you

but oh well too bad x... but don't worry the "right girl" is still out there..hopefully for all of us...

i usually listen to music to get hopes up, songs i recomend are "riddlin kids - I feel fine" and "new found glory - My friends over you" those are good

Veteran Fighter

On 2002-09-30 10:56, Sion wrote:
    this is why i do not fall in love.... girls are just to hard... i rather be with friends...that them... sides friends are more fun xD a GF just wants you to do what they want...which is usually something not fun for you

but oh well too bad x... but don't worry the "right girl" is still out there..hopefully for all of us...

i usually listen to music to get hopes up, songs i recomend are "riddlin kids - I feel fine" and "new found glory - My friends over you" those are good :P
    *gives Sion 50 dollars*

ok yesterday we talked for about 20 mins, and i asked some serious questions.. the main one being "why do you think it wouldnt work out if we were together?"... her answer was "i dont know.... it would be weird" then i said "but has anything weird ever happened in between us?.. how do you think things would get weird?", her answer was still "i dont know"...
    i feel as if she is holding something back from me? anyone want to give there thoughts?