Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

^ Thats so funny ^

GO TO HELL C:

On 2006-03-10 03:43, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
    For BB, I've yet to see anyone run around with a Red Ring, so they fixed a loophole here?
    I remember seeing some people with Dark Flow in a BB screenshot, meaning people can make these items, and they're still not banned.

However, it'd probably be hard to find someone who can make items to make a Red Ring for this kinda thing.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

has anyone checked the online drop rates lately maybe sonicteam changed it now. When was the last time data on the Red Ring was actually examined? You guys could be using old data by now.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

don't know if it was posted something like this
    can the red ring be obtain on ver.2 with a redria char on ult. DF
    on the item fidings in the ver.2 section on this site says that redria is the only id to get the red ring
    clear this out.
    i do not care if it cannot be obtain, because i'm an oran, but for future questions, i would like to awser right

I heard from a friend of mine (a hacker), that there ARE 3 versions of the red ring, so I whould like to know, how you found out that there is only one version of the ring.

well i had no idea about these rings never heard of them or anything but now i have i want them so are the banned online or are they not and personaly i agree with PJ and that the red ring is acosiated with the entire storyline i also think segateam are a wee tiny bit lazy

There are three versions of the red ring? Neeto! To bad there impossible to get or so they say.

again
    don't know if it was posted something like this
    can the red ring be obtain on ver.2 with a redria char on ult. DF
    on the item fidings in the ver.2 section on this site says that redria is the only id to get the red ring
    clear this out.
    i do not care if it cannot be obtain, because i'm an oran, but for future questions, i would like to awser right

I beg of u not to flame. but im a cocky son of a and im stubborn! so listen and listen well NO FLAMING KRATOS123! got it good now on to business.

I emailed SEGA again and got a reply. this is ilegal to do but i am gonna do it anyways. Skorpius u told me that the person that sent me the email before was just a angry employee screwing with me. well the same employee replyed to me but i was under a new name that person told me the "red ring guard" is possible to get for the gamecube version specifically. that person said not how to do it but everyone can get it obviously. so im gonna put it on photobucket sometime to show u guys. sry skorpius to put u on the spot i just had to make a point but hopefully were still cool with one another! ^-^. P.S. SEGA customer support people have no data for the OLGA FLOW GENE for the gamecube so i wouldnt think its real and yes i asked for it too just so ya know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kratos123 on 2006-07-14 21:40 ]</font>

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Kratos on 2006-07-18 13:43 ]</font>