Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Im sure this is a lie but i heard if u kill olga flow on ult. with a RED Weapon of ne kind u will get a parasitic gene:flow (Because somethin about the letters on all te read weapons add up to the name heatchcliff flowen) and u use the gene to make one of the dark weapon's then killing dark falz with a "Dark" weapon u will obtain red ring rico or somethin along thoose lines.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

actually if ya kill olga with a red weapon or at least hit him with one ore something you can go back to pioneer then go back to the boss area and see heathcliff and if ya kill dark falz with a dark weapon which those are impossible to get you'll then see rico. but both disappear when ya get to close

Then whats the point to see flowen if u dont get the damn gene

You just see the spirit of Flowen. That's all.
    Both the red ring and PGF cannot drop legitimately, because Falz and Olga's DAR is 0%.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

I have a grand idea. How about this. St wanted to put in the Red Ring. Then they decided lets not. Such a powerful item shouldnt be in the game. We'll leave it as part of the storyline or else the game will fall apart. So they didnt keep it and now were where we are. Red Ring-less and no one cares all that much. End of story. The ring cant be found legitametly and thats that. Why not you say because ST is too lazy to put it back in after everyone cares so much about it. You never know there could be a cameo appearance in PSU. And what i would like to know is where the hang the Rings origianated from. Whats the background behind the other rings? I know the Ragol Rings background.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Kratos on 2006-08-07 17:51 ]</font>

I thought this was an interesting explanation.
    "Question: If you can't find those items why aren't they banned online?
    Answer: Good question. They should be banned. I think Sonic Team forgot to ban them (this has happened with other items) and then they got hacked into the game and now everyone has them and if Sonic Team banned them 90% of players would be banned. Also I think the Red Ring has an error: the required level to equip it is 108; it should be 180 and because of this Sonic Team will probably never officially release this item. But this game isn't done yet. There are still other unreleased items so maybe these two are also in our future *crosses fingers*."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Kratos on 2006-08-07 17:02 ]</font>

i like how if you go into the item database there are always pics of the non legit weapons like red ring and dark weapons but yet they have pictures. Now to me if the items are not legit they should have not allow pictures of people using them in the database.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sk8erdez on 2007-03-01 06:47 ]</font>

On 2007-02-27 02:35, sk8erdez wrote:
    i like how if you go into the item database there are always pics of the non legit weapons like red ring and dark weapons but yet they have pictures. Now to me if the items are not legit they should have not allow pictures of people using them in the database.
    You can think of the item database as being a knowledge-base. If you would like to know the stats about an item, you can find the information there.

After the Red Ring and Dark Weapons became extremely common items, it didn't make sense to omit them.

just remember, when you see 0% its not 100% chance of being 0 it could be a lazy way of saying 0.1% - 0.9% altogether it gives a near impossible chance of getting a drop...

R-97-3, under the premise that you are referring to the 0% droprate of some unobtainable PSO items; in the case of the 0% dropchance, it's been found and maintained that this is not a rounded number; here it is an integer (a whole number), or an absolute zero.

And as a sidenote, how likely is it that anything above 0.5% would be denoted as 0%? That wouldn't be lazy, it would be sloppy. It would correspond with a droprate of 1/200, or better. And that would make it one of PSO's better droprates.