I need to know what kinda heat you guys are packing.

If you have a video capture card, great - let me know. If you don't, then let me know how you plan to take screens.

I also want to know which version you have. I know jon, frink and sol have the GC version. If you're waiting for the US version, that's fine, just let me know.

I also want to know if you are interested in primarily taking gameplay shots or item shots. Not that it will really make that much of a differance.

Also, you will be submitting the screens that you take to me. You can either email them to me at [email protected] or if you feel so inclined, upload them to your own server, and give me the link so I can work my magic.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me, or IM me.

YES! EVERONE IN THE SCREENCAP/ITEMS TEAM REPORT TO RBF2000!!!!!!

Sir, private SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko reporting in, sir!
    The private is equipped with an ATI All in wonder 7500 using a store.nintendo.com s-video cable. Private SnK will be using the Gamecube domestic PSO for item shots and anything that is new to the Gamecube version =._.=

Veteran Fighter

...aaa...I can make video captures...and from those, okay screenshots...

I'm still trying to figure out why the screen capture function messes up the colors...

Look for my thread in the general forums with topic six videos plus another. those are my vids.

actually a suggestion perhaps, i've noticed that not all songs are in the BGM test compared to the new OST. perhaps something could be done where if we come across a song in the game that isn't in the BGM test, we do a live rip from the game and put it into like a music section on the site. i've already gotten that piano version of still can see the light. i just have to mp3 it.

also...i'm limited to 60 megs so i'd appreciate it if perhaps i could find a host so i can continue working my magic. (i think i've only got like 5 megs left)

Sputnik here... I have a Dazzle Hollywood DV-Bridge... S-Video from the GC... waiting for the US version of the "O".

I have 100mb of online disk space.. bout 60mb available.

i can do high quality video for the web if needed.

Ask and i can do it for you.. even if it isn't listed above

By the way.. i have the new PSO soundtrack (songs of ragol)... does that have all the tracks in the new version? Some missing? This is in reference to the BGM test question above....

I will take whatever shots or video need to be taken......

yep, i hit my limit. we need to start moving stuff over to PSOw servers or else i can't put my latest video up.

We got all your movies up Jon so you can get that other one up if you'd like.