Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone getting this? Other than me
    I don't have a X360 so I'm getting it for PC, and hopefully my 6800GS does a decent job of running it.

This game has so much depth in it, amazing scenery, and a lot of great innovation in gameplay. Check out the screenshots here:

Screenshots
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/theel...reenindex.html

March 20th..can't wait XD

Pretty.

Yeah, I've had mine on pre-order. The Collector's Edition for the 360. My comp is more than capable of handling it, but I'd rather get it for the 360(thus so I can multitask).

Alot of new trailers and pictures at TeamXbox.
    Look, he did it again.

I really really want it. But I need a job first...and I gotta get a Polish Mauser out of layaway first.

I loved Morrowind though, probably have more hours into it then PSO.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Eh. It certainly looks pretty, but I just couldn't get into Morrowind. Particularly the battle system. Since most of the previews I've read have said it pretty much plays just like Morrowind did... not really too tempting to me.

Not that it matters, though. My PC would never be able to run that and I don't have a 360.

I think I will be disappearing for a while when this comes out.

On 2006-03-17 11:16, Outrider wrote:
    Eh. It certainly looks pretty, but I just couldn't get into Morrowind. Particularly the battle system. Since most of the previews I've read have said it pretty much plays just like Morrowind did... not really too tempting to me.
    Actually, the combat system is overhauled. You can cast spells as well as melee/range attack at the same time, without swapping. So say you're swinging a sword and defending with a shield, you can sling a spell anytime you want or get the opportunity with the press of a button, rather than having to swap and disarm yourself.

Blocking is now manual(with shield or weapon, even hands). As well, the physics engine really shines when you're bashing someone around or using spells(the paralyze spell, combined with the Havoc physics engine, means when you use it on an enemy, they freeze mid-stride and actually fall over).

The Dev-blogs give alot of info on what new things are capable in-game, and to be honest, even if it had the exact same play mechanics as the original, the updated graphics and physics engine would be more than enough for me to pick it up.
    Look, he did it again.

Where da INS?

They've been advertising it in magizines and junk since july, I really hope it's worth the wait when it finally comes out.

On 2006-03-17 13:55, ABDUR101 wrote:
    On 2006-03-17 11:16, Outrider wrote:
    Actually, the combat system is overhauled. You can cast spells as well as melee/range attack at the same time, without swapping. So say you're swinging a sword and defending with a shield, you can sling a spell anytime you want or get the opportunity with the press of a button, rather than having to swap and disarm yourself.

Blocking is now manual(with shield or weapon, even hands). As well, the physics engine really shines when you're bashing someone around or using spells(the paralyze spell, combined with the Havoc physics engine, means when you use it on an enemy, they freeze mid-stride and actually fall over).

The Dev-blogs give alot of info on what new things are capable in-game, and to be honest, even if it had the exact same play mechanics as the original, the updated graphics and physics engine would be more than enough for me to pick it up.
    That's really much less of a complete overhaul than what I would want to make the Elder Scrolls games fun to me. I never even got to the point of spell-casting when I was playing (although I guess that had something to do with my class, I guess?) so that's not really an issue for me. Sounds good for fans of the game, though.

Yes, but also dissappointed. I can't afford and do not like the Xbox 360 so far. I'm betting my money on a PS3 or the PC version.

I am a veteran of Morrowind, and I truly enjoy all the Elder Scrolls games. This one looks majestic.