View Poll Results: What was your reaction when Kireek first said "I have orders to kill you. Let me eat your soul.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I knew he would say that.

1 4.00%
  • ...uhm...did he just say that?

5 20.00%
  • Holy Crap!

3 12.00%
  • Most things don't shock me.

5 20.00%
  • I knew he was going to insane, but this?

11 44.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Its an offline quest.
    2. Kireek's a bit insane, yeah, but, there's a reason behind it.

In finding out that Kireek was The Black Hound, I knew I'd have to stop him. When he started with the 'dark speaking', I thought: "Yep, he's possessed by DarkFalz. I gotta kill him."

...and then I did.

Oh & this is very important. When facing him for the 3rd time to gain the Soul Eater, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ITEM SPACE FREE. One time I did this on the GC & I was full. It doesnt drop on the floor. If you dont have a space free, you lose it. That bastard owes me!

I said: "Oh great! ANOTHER thing that wants to kill me and eat my soul!"

Then....I nocked him senseless. But I also didn't get it the first time ;(

Well, I did get it on DC. I just made the stupid mistake in not having room on GC. I gotta try the quest again someday so I CAN get it. If anything, the Soul Eater looks kickass on a FOmarl.

I figured he was a phycotic killer when I first fought him (the WieRd CaPS StUfF.) My friend got to fight Kireek for the Soul Eater (beat me to it) and when he said "I will eat your soul" he charged my (like an NPC) and was taken out with one Virista shot... we couldn't stop laughing.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

On 2006-03-19 08:32, OdinTyler wrote:
    1. Its an offline quest.
    2. Kireek's a bit insane, yeah, but, there's a reason behind it.

In finding out that Kireek was The Black Hound, I knew I'd have to stop him. When he started with the 'dark speaking', I thought: "Yep, he's possessed by DarkFalz. I gotta kill him."

...and then I did.

Oh & this is very important. When facing him for the 3rd time to gain the Soul Eater, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ITEM SPACE FREE. One time I did this on the GC & I was full. It doesnt drop on the floor. If you dont have a space free, you lose it. That bastard owes me!
    pssesed by dark falz?
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

No. Kireek WAS NOT possesed by Falz when you first fight him. You guys have been reading too much fan fiction. I got the whole story.

Kireek had a former rival on Pioneer 1. It was Heathcliff Flowen. When Flowen died, Kireek lost it because he had no rival. He then finds you in "Battle Training" (hint: battle training, he is training YOU so you can become his knew rival.)

I am not sure when it happens but Kireek eventually becomes possesed by Falz though I am not sure how/why. I think it had something to do with his need forrevenge or something... there are people more knowledgible on this than me.

In the end, Kireek is completly possesed by Falz and you are forced to kill him.

not sure falz has something to do with this. could of been that soul eater too. ;o as for my reaction I was happy. I got a really good feeling when I killed other hunters. especially him since he's an exp whore on battle training and talks too much.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

courage is solid

On 2006-03-19 10:35, darkgunner wrote:
    not sure falz has something to do with this. could of been that soul eater too. ;o as for my reaction I was happy. I got a really good feeling when I killed other hunters. especially him since he's an exp whore on battle training and talks too much.
    yeah it does that weird glow thing mine dont i see no connection between falz andd kireek and where does flowen come into it?
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

On 2006-03-19 10:29, SgtShligger wrote:
    No. Kireek WAS NOT possesed by Falz when you first fight him. You guys have been reading too much fan fiction. I got the whole story.

I am not sure when it happens but Kireek eventually becomes possesed by Falz though I am not sure how/why.

In the end, Kireek is completly possesed by Falz and you are forced to kill him.
    You must realize you contradicted yourself. Kireek did in fact become possessed by DF. He wasnt always, as he was constructed for Black Paper. In that, he was inherently 'evil' because BP arent exactly good guys. We do know at that point he wasnt 'demonic'. For the times you must fight him, he has clearly become dominated by the presence of DarkFalz. How many androids you know want to 'eat your soul'? If thats not a blatant reference to the consumer of souls himself, I dont know what is. As for the reference to him being a rival to Flowen, isnt that a bit of fanfic? Where was that said that he was Heathcliff's battle equal?

courage is solid

where ar wyou guys getting this info?