Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

after weeks upon weeks with arguing with the ms xbl department about who is supposed to update; i FINALLY got to speak with the people who actually maintain the server information (which is indeed MS). Now the server information is a bit scrambled and out of order (not to mention they LOST the valentines day data). The server update is being worked on and will happen with due time, but the game is not forgotten and isn't going down.

thank the lord...i thought my life would be over (seriosly i love PSO Xbox)

Thanks for the info. Now if only we can get PW3, sorry my bad, one miracle at a time.

Tested by pirates.

That's some dedication. I was just going to wait it out.

The Jingle Bells was getting on my nerves, though.

On 2006-03-20 15:44, Dreadlock wrote:
    That's some dedication. I was just going to wait it out.

The Jingle Bells was getting on my nerves, though.
    yes i would join a game as soon as i can to get away from that!

Melee Mage Extraordinaire

Any news if we will get the oh so hot Easter Rappy?

and of course the easter lobby didn't happen today on there u.u ms truely hates us

Blue Burst doesn't have Easter Lobbies yet, so I wouldn't worry about it.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

L13z 4LL L13z!11!1!

we are still waiting for an update, weve missed 4 of them already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-06-09 06:52 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

On 2006-03-20 15:03, Ladriachan wrote:
    after weeks upon weeks with arguing with the ms xbl department about who is supposed to update; i FINALLY got to speak with the people who actually maintain the server information (which is indeed MS). Now the server information is a bit scrambled and out of order (not to mention they LOST the valentines day data). The server update is being worked on and will happen with due time, but the game is not forgotten and isn't going down.
    When? It is 10 days later and still no updates. Has ST even given MS the updates for us? If so why haven't they updated it. I just got off the phone with XBoxlive, and they couldn't even give me a phone number to contact ST about this issue. If you work for ST as you say, then give us a contact number, so we can all give then a call and vent our frustration to them.

They (Sonic Team) are charging us $8.99 a month to play this game, and I would like to have the same things that all the other servers have. They aren't paying anymore then us. So help us our and post the contact number for ST.

Edit: ST is in charge of whether or not we recieve new content. It is like a mall, XBoxlive is the mall, and PSO is one of the stores. XBoxlive isn't in charge of that store, ST is. They are the ones that we need to contact. So please, if you do work for them, give us a contact number. We need to get this clearded up. It's time to take dowm the tree.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shigecki on 2006-03-30 10:30 ]</font>

Tested by pirates.