Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm a fonewearl at lvl 61 with 288 def and 303 hp. I want to finally beat very hard mode, but dark falz 3 can kill me with one hit with his slash attack. What level do I have to be to survive his slash attack in offline very hard mode?

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

i was once in the same boat just three levels higher, the slash does set damage so you just need to boost you hp with dragon hp's or even god hp's. i tried like 4 times through the whole of ruins and kept dying to the slash, i thought it was based on def i was wrong, actually i found out on this site

EDIT :therefore your ready just boost hp
    EDIT:YAY 700

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-03-23 12:35 ]</font>
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

391+ HP offline to avoid one hit kills. Most of Dark Falz's attacks are HP based and completely ignore your DFP (and EVP).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2006-03-23 12:35 ]</font>

courage is solid

On 2006-03-23 12:33, Ketchup345 wrote:
    391+ HP offline to avoid one hit kills. Most of Dark Falz's attacks are HP based and completely ignore your DFP (and EVP).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2006-03-23 12:35 ]</font>
    thanks for that information , i was about to ask how much was needed so i could do dark falz with my ramarl, how much light res do you nedd to survive grants by ythe way?
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

With my character, I use 2 resist saints, and my frame gives me 15 to light resistance, and I could survive grants, so that is about 35 light resistance.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=948
    327+ HP

If you can survive the blade, you can survive the Grants.

The guide should be changed from attribute ATP to Dmg, that way ppl would understand it better. Also, it says that in ult levels the megid is lower than in VH and the level diff in H is way too much maybe some1 should check on that. Bye

If the Flinstones happened before christ...how come they celebrate x-mas?

courage is solid

i just this moment beat dark flaz i'm ssooooo happy. but... i am getting my ass kicked on ult, id die without kireek

I just got my second charecter into ultimate, i had to fight this guy like three times...untill i gave him a god/hp on loan from my other charecter.

I like girls.

Well, most of his attacks are weaker than the slash (depending on your resistances) so if you can dodge that slash or survive it, then you can handle everything else.