Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

There will be no voting after all, so just feel free to post the fanart/wallpaper.

Cool then! Well, here's the wallpaper, but I still need to work on the original

http://b47.homestead.com/files/BlackBoard.JPG

Suggestions for the fanfic gallery:

Listings per fic instead of thread found. I did write Shrike Apocalypse and the Deathmatches on separate threads, but each really is one big fic; I think it would be better to have SA for example be one three-part fic instead of three separate fics. >.>

A way to list fics by author. Nifty if you are looking for all the works of one particular PSOWer.

Accept finished fics only (I don't know if that's already a policy but anyways) As this guy at phantasy-star.net once said: "Okay, so you have an idea for a huge 24-chapter fic about life on Mota... But after the first two pages you run out of steam. When the hell are you gonna finish that story now?"

A way for fic authors to be able to edit their own fics when posted; to fix typos, or change the URL of a picture within the fic, etc. Fic authors could also add a small summary to their fics, to give people an idea of what it's about.

Well, that's about it. ^.^; *runs away*
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Thanks for the suggestions. ^_^

Hmm, the listing by author is pretty easy. All you need to do it click 'Author' on top of the list, and it'll sort the fics alphabetized by author.

For the policy on finished fics, I think that's what I'm going to aim for now on...it's just that there are a lot of good fics that just never got finished for one reason or another. Though I agree...it gets a little annoying reading something that does not have a conclusion. >_>;

As for combining fics into one, or corrections in general, just send a PM my way, and I'll fix it the best way I can. Not sure how the direct editing of fics by author might work out...I'll do some consulting on this..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2002-10-23 14:33 ]</font>

Well, I already stated Shrike Apocalypse and the Deathmatches to be grouped up; aside from this, that's all.

Who are you talking to? o.O

Oops, forgot to delete that errant post. >_< ::delete::

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Wielder of Divine Might

Well, Hikosaka drew this for me.

http://hikosaka.homestead.com/files/...saka_final.jpg

I guess I'll post the link.

A buster sword?! YOU TRAITOR!!!

BTW Hiko, do you still have the sketches of TFFOMP? The Internet is low on eye candy these days and I need something to stave my hunger! ;P

I've got those sketches lying around somewhere...I think it's time I got around to coloring them. Now only if I can schedule three hour blocks on the good computer, hmmm. >_>;

Also, to future posters: Let's get this thread back on track and use it only to ask questions/give suggestions about the Fanworks forum.

If you want to post art/fanfics make a new topic so people can actually see it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2002-11-04 14:43 ]</font>