Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

http://blog.livedoor.jp/takaomiyoshi....html#comments

Beta details will be announced soon according to Miyoshi's blog. Before April Fool's he posted "I'd like to start the beta soon..." then everyone said he was lying. Today (4/2 in JP) he posted again saying that he wasn't lying about the beta test and details would come soon.

Hopefully it's an open beta (yeah, right). I think there's very little chance of us foreigners weaseling our way into a closed beta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ecchichuu on 2006-04-01 18:12 ]</font>

To my knowledge, April Fool's Day is an American holiday (I could be wrong). He COULD be telling the truth, Idk. Guess all we can do is be hopeful to see if we're included on this beta test. Btw, I can't read kanji so I can't see what that page says.

I smell and April Fool's joke.

April Fool's Day is celebrated in other countries besides the United States.

Here is the Google Translation:
    Yesterday, topic of the beta test was written, but it is not lie. You think whether we can inform about detailed information in the next few days. Postponement, and sale day undecided truly you think in everyone whom you have expected without excuse. It is good truly, playing to everyone mono, in order to be able to receive, being to be persevered, also in the future we ask may. Seeing good fortune Takao
    Google actually did a semi-decent job of making this understanble this time. Essentially what he is saying is that information of a Beta test maybe released in a few days. Like the XBox 360 rumor, we'll just have to wait and see.

For anyone thinking this an April Fool's joke, just keep in mind that he would be a bad sport to keep this joke up for a second day.

that would be VERY tasty if there was an open beta. on that note, does any1 know if there is a playable demo out like the one that was in NY last year?

On 2006-04-01 20:37, ANIMEniac wrote:
    that would be VERY tasty if there was an open beta. on that note, does any1 know if there is a playable demo out like the one that was in NY last year?
    You'll probably be able to play a demo at this year's E3.

Down for the Getdown

OMG BETA TEST? That means that there will possibly be a US one. OH JOY OF JOYS!

On 2006-04-01 20:39, Ryna wrote:
    On 2006-04-01 20:37, ANIMEniac wrote:
    You'll probably be able to play a demo at this year's E3.
    sorry if this is off topic but this brings me to a question. how could some1 get into E3 without being in the gaming industry or a winner of a contest?

Ah, I hope this beta runs more smoothly than the Episode 3 beta! There were quite a few server problems with the PSO3 beta, and bugs in AI.

Hopefully they'll be careful with this PSU Beta.
    Considering the ammount of VERY eager people, including beta testers, about this game, there's the slim chance one will lend it to a friend (in case it has an offline portion playable), then that friend will give it to a friend who will give it to a friend who will eventually spread it all over the place, thus causing a leak.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarK-SuN on 2006-04-02 03:31 ]</font>