View Poll Results: how much people think it sucks or its good?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • its good

5 100.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blueful?

Shmoseph

I'd much rather have a Bluefull RAmar than an Oran RAmar. So in my opinion I think Bluefull is a good ID just beacause anything is better than Oran on GC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MorningComet on 2006-04-15 14:36 ]</font>

^ Not pinkal. That ID found basically nothing outstanding at all, while Oran had an awesome Forest and a very decent Ruins.

I personally wouldn't want Oran on any of my chars, but it does have two really nifty exclusives: Twin Chakram and Prophets of Motav. Bluefull's Imperial Pick is another cool exclusive. Pinkal on the other hand, has ridiculously lame exclusives.

Technical Crozier? It's a useless weapon, and besides, any character can get one from Soul of a Blacksmith. Evil Curst? It's equally, if not more, useless, and is obscenely rare.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-04-15 15:29 ]</font>

thanks for all of your opinions the reason i asked was because im lvl 80 bluefull just trealized holy**** im finding the worst stuff ever.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2006-04-15 15:27, Eihwaz wrote:
    Technical Crozier? It's a useless weapon, and besides, any character can get one from Soul of a Blacksmith. Evil Curst? It's equally, if not more, useless, and is obscenely rare.
    A section ID is not made by it's exclusives.

But I'm HUNTING an evil Curst, you jerk

I'm aware of that. But, it's always a plus if your ID gets good exclusives. For instance, Redria is an awesome ID, and it also finds Magical Rock Irisitia exclusively. Even if it didn't find Magical Rock Irisitia, it'd still be a good ID.

I consider exclusives to simply be a "plus" to any given ID. Unfortunately, in the case of Pinkal, it's exclusives suck. Even if Pinkal had 1-2 great exclusives, it'd still be a pretty poor ID.

And power to you for hunting an Evil Curst. That doesn't change the fact that it's a useless weapon.

Well, I have had a few Imperial picks, but none with hit.
    Seriously though, Vjaya with hit and other percents own. I have a Gae Bolg with like 30% Hit and 65% to dark, and it used to be my favorite weapon...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Heh, Bluefull isn't that bad of an ID. Heck, I found my Demolition Comet on that ID. It's useful, but the rares I find on it are usually overpowered by the powerful Hunter weapons my Skyly finds. I have a Bluefull Hunter(not my main char), finds ok drops, but finding Gae Bolg after Gae Bolg is pretty annoying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltra on 2006-04-16 09:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltra on 2006-04-16 09:56 ]</font>

you can find demo comet thats a pretty good find i guess its not that bad of an ID.

Oran > blueful.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz