Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey, whiteninja. I don't need you to translate my damn messages!

Yeah, it sucks when you can't play online. My parents say it's a scam but I put up with offline play.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

While I'm glad to see your enthusiasm, remember, you are on a forum. There's no reason to abbreviate things, or not check over your posts. You're not in a chat program which is scrolling too quickly for you to keep up, you have time to think out your posts and check things and use full versions of words. It isn't hard, really, and frankly, it's always good practice. People who rely on abbreviations and stuff because they're "lazy" are going to get lazy with that stuff later in life. Wouldn't you rather look a bit smart or credible? Such a simple idea, too.

Anyway, I played offline for a long time before I got online. Eh. *shrugs*

Forces are awesome but sadly I never play them! I have a HUmar that's lv. 123 which makes me sad because he could be higher! I have to many special weapons to name and I too call forces mages and magic users! People make mistakes, my friend has a lv. 200 force and calls gifoie the cirlcley magic and rafoie the explodie magic and when he actually calls them by there real name he mixes the two up. The only magic he uses is lv. 30 grants and megid.

PSU Machinema Producer

That's kinda sad... Only using grants and megid? Dude, he's missing all the fun! (well, i agree that a Fonewearl trained properly with a sato can do up to 1300 damage with only one grants, but still the other spells are fun...). Try meleeing with forces, it's a huge lot of fun too.

Yah man my force character is a battle trained force and I go melee for 3 strikes and then finish off with a spell. Srry for getting off topic!

Tu madre es mi perra

I actually have a level 127 fonewm, i dont have many weapons for a force tho. Infact, i dont even equip a weapon, just so i can cast spells faster. I probably should equip Summit Moon though, 55 MST.

Eros
    lvl 96 HUmar
    Whitill
    Two best Weapons: Diska of Braveman+9 / Angry Fist

Please don't bump topics older than 2 weeks.

Please use proper English, including the best spelling and punctuation you can.