Now that I am online:
    Fonewearl, lv155
    Ramar, lv148
    Ramarl, lv194
    Humar, lv150
    Fomar, lv139
    Racast, lv110
    Fonewm, lv55
    You really like playing many characters at once, it seems! I'm more of the kind who focuses on one or two characters..

wow!

people wow....

i am so surprised that tons of ppl wrote and also .....take it easy...y is every1 bagging on me?
    and yes bakersfield is a town.....

and yeah i have played this game for a long ass time and yes i have found the dam rabbit staff and also the hildabears cane....and the card things are things such as,,,.....(turning on console)....also while im at it...the reason i dont right such specific words as..."well im a force....and im a FOmar...and well it is easier to type it like the way i did...yes i know im lazy....and also i play another game wich the names are mages and such tihngs like that and i get confused so pardan me!!!

and yeah i have been playing for a while.....
    i have 2 characters...(actually like
    but 2 are 100+...

1 is at lvl 105
    the other 1 is at lvl 134...

and bak to the card thing....my mage has such "card items":MAHU and TALIS

and im srry for all ur inconvinience ppl....?

also for the person who said....y r u asking something something about the onlu game that goes online with that console....well duh! thats how i figured it out.....dam ppl r so mean to ppl online well its because they can talk all the shit they want and not get there ass kiked...

well hopefully i asked all of ur questions!!!!

Forever Confined to the FKL????

On 2006-04-17 20:10, FLAMElvl200 wrote:
    Wow!

People, wow....

I am so suprised that so many people wrote... but please take it easy... Why is everyone ganging up on me?

And yes, Bakersfields is a town.

I have played this game for a long time, and have found both a Rabbit Wand and Hildeblue's Cane. The card weapons are *turns one console* Mahu, and Talis. I don't use specific words like "Fomar" though, because it is easier, and I am lazy. I also play other games with "mages" so I sometime confuse the two. Pardon me!

I have played for a while. I have 8 characters, two of which are lv100+. (lv105 and 134)

I am sorry for all the inconvienence...?

And to whomever said something about being offline with the only online game for that console: Well, duh, that is how I figured it out [intranslatable to understandable English]. People are so mean to each other online because they don't need to fear being beaten up.

I hopefully answered all of your questions.
    - Translated into English from A1M3R by the BableNinja.

On 2006-04-17 22:10, whiteninja wrote:

- Translated into English from A1M3R by the BableNinja.
    Pwonage lol

But yes indeed ur lazy, but in my thought u can do something about it because it is really anoying to read your posts.. (wrong grammar)
    But still I understand your point because not everyone can get online.
    Just like me for example, My parents don't have a credit card at the moment but still I love playing pso with other mates.
    Don't think i don't know how it is online cause just like I said "at the moment" but i have been online.

But I can't join you I live in The Netherlands lol.

hey white ninja person...i dont need you putting things to trandlate my dam messages!!!

also yeah it sucks when u wanna play with other ppl and u dont have online!!!!

my parents dont believe me and say "its a scam"
    i get over it!

Sweet merciful crap!

Would you just type legible English using punctuation and capitalization?!

Shmoseph

As I sit in front of my PC... I find myself... AGREEING WITH GRUMBLY!!!! It's not that hard. If you've got that much time to play PSO and get 2 Characters above level 100, then you obviously have time to go to school. It took me 5 minutes to read one of your posts (the long one in the middle)
    ...Ryna just lock this already PLEASE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MorningComet on 2006-04-18 20:10 ]</font>

PSU Machinema Producer

*Americans and their spelling...*
    How ya dooin' y'all?
    lol
    Sorry, it's an English thing...
    Anyway, you are a lover of FOrces too? Good. I apreciate it. The thing is I'm in no capacity what so ever to play with you, due to the absence of the online capacity and also due to the fact that I live on the other side of the world, Europe. Too bad, we would have made the game ram with 4 gifoies, lol.

i am a HuCast lvl 56
    weapons: musashi,g-assassin's sabers,varast,booma's claw,and db saber

On 2006-04-18 18:32, FLAMElvl200 wrote:
    hey white ninja person...i dont need you putting things to trandlate my dam messages!!!

also yeah it sucks when u wanna play with other ppl and u dont have online!!!!

my parents dont believe me and say "its a scam"
    i get over it!
    BabelNinja, I need your help again.