Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Welcome to the first Phantasy Star Universe screenshot/movie thread. All PSU screenshots and movies should be posted here (if you feel compelled to share them).

It is highly recommended that you keep your screenshots under 700 pixels wide. Anything larger than that will cause most forum members to have to scroll horizontally. If you want to post images larger than that, link to them using the url tags and provide a brief description of the screenshot.

If you have a large number of screenshots, link to them using the url tags.

It is also recommended that you convert your images to JPG to keep the file sizes smaller. If you do not have the ability to resize or convert, try using this program: http://www.xnview.com/

If you need image hosting, you can use Getintothegame's server. As long as you use it for PSOW images only, you may use it. The tool is located here.

To take a screenshot, press the Print Screen button. A bitmap will then be saved in your C:Program FilesSegaPHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE BETASCREENSHOT folder. The size and resolution of the screenshot will vary depending on the resolution you set in the Options screen.

If you would like to post a comment about a screenshot, use this thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-04-22 05:49 ]</font>

I can only understand a very little Japanese, so I had no idea what area I was in.

The controls are much smoother than PSO's. You run a lot faster and you can attack while running.
    Also, alt+key will make you do some animations, like PSO.
    Character customization is totally awesome, I didn't look at it for too long (or otherwise the servers would be closed before I could play). But it seems you have quite a lot of options

I'll try to get the pics a little bit bigger now.

Here new videos
    Battle: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mo-mRB2ks...tar%20universe

character creation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUWdp...tar%20universe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scott1114 on 2006-04-20 14:52 ]</font>

here are some screenshots during the creation of Nedeti in PSU and the tutorial.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nedeti on 2006-04-20 15:32 ]</font>

The two enemies shown in these videos are Delseban, the Dimenian-esque creatures, and Panon, the short things. Is it just me or are the Panon's sound effects really cute? XD

Oh, for those Japanese fluent, there's also a 'User's Voice' form ready for quick feedback and strong opinions. I believe it is for participants only, so "vultures", no spamming it with 'LET ME IN!!!1111one'!

Can't read everything the form says, but I think it goes somewhere a long the lines of 'there won't be an answer for your opinions' and 'you are obligated to participate as part of your agreement with the Beta'.

The form asks for your username I think, your age and gender, then text box for comments (up to 400 characters).

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

forgot to post these ones