Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screw it....

________
    Last edited by Allos; Jul 11, 2015 at 08:50 PM.

3D Modeler, Red Box Lover zwandude15's Avatar

It does suck to be just that "extra" friend of hers who she can come to.

As much as I'd like to talk about this, I couldn't possibly say it all in a post without your responses.

Maybe in a Instant Message or something, PM, whatever it may be, but there's a lot of potential things you may be missing.

Don't worry, at least you know now that 1 person can relate...

Although I can't say I do now, seeing as how I'm a tiny bit taken.

x]
    -Offline Heaven Punisher Hunt-
    (93) Hildetorrs; no success.

-Offline Lavis Hunt
    (28 ) Slimes; no success.

If she's only going to use you as her little pity-pal when she needs cheering up, stay away from her or you'll continue to feel used and neglected.
    Look, he did it again.

Slit the bitches throat and lob her corpse into a canal....

is what you should do if you want a hard ass-raping in the slammer.

Sensible advice: Listen to ABDUR101

Killing you and loving it!

On 2006-04-23 14:54, ABDUR101 wrote:
    If she's only going to use you as her little pity-pal when she needs cheering up, stay away from her or you'll continue to feel used and neglected.
    True, she will string you along, with no concern as to you or your feelings.

I don't remember any of your past "episodes" but it seems to me you're more of a friend to her. And if you don't have the impression, it at least seems she enjoys riding your emotions like a rollercoaster. Do you consider it to be enough dialogue and honesty in your relationship? If things go back and forth all the time it must mean something's not right - It's either the way she sees you or you see her, or something else.

If it were me, I'd dump her. Still friends, sure - but I'm not into a relationship with a woman to let her play her game all the time. It's not about being on control, it's about not being controlled.

My guess is that if you were to start seeing someone, she would come right back, screwing up your plans and trying to show the "new girl" that she has no business being in the picture.
    Sure, she's off doing her own thing now, but if she even gets a whiff of you moving on, especially seriously ... that will be the most likely be the scenario.

As Daikarin said, it 's about being uncontrolled. There's caring about someone, and there are control issues. It's up to you to decide to fully move on or keep it in mind that she'll come back and let someone else get hurt. I know that's not the issue at hand (YET), but if you tell yourself it's time to move on but your heart isn't really in it ... things could get messy. It's not easy to get someone out of your system, no matter how much they've hurt you and/or let you down. =/

I would like to add a thing or two, and I would appreciate it if you read it.

If you let her have your way with you, if you ever get the slightest idea that you're only a shoulder to be cried on, then finish it off immediatly - For your own sake. Do not let her take you for granted nor use you as a happyness tool or jealousy-testing-dummy.

A relationship like that, when one "lover" takes the other for granted, (in your case, since you "screwed up", and she apologised) always ends up with you being used and abused as being what she/he always saw in you: A safe-keeping. Probably a temporary safe-keeping until she decides to find someone else. Question is, do you feel she treats you like a "safe-keeping boyfriend"?

If you do, finish off immediatly. It's not healthy for you to be honest in wanting to start something and letting her twist your notion of relationship the way she wants to, due to the fact that she's aware that you owe her. If you two have different notions of what your relationship should be, talk it out. If you don't reach a common sense, let each other follow their way.

I don't know the girl, so I can't say she's taking back at whatever you did - That's up to you to judge, based on her character. But if she is, if you feel you are this "fallout boy" you claimed, then for your sake, get a load of self-respect and don't let yourself be a love dummy.

Don't trade your pride over a crush on someone - A relationship in which that happens has you setting your sights on the sweetest of joy, but only reaching camel manure instead.

"Mais vale estar so do que mal acompanhado."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-04-23 18:25 ]</font>

REJJII of the Azure Flame

Leave her. At this point, your just setting yourself up to be used, like an emotional tampon that she can string along and when she's in a mood swing, she'll have hold over someone who she can throw up her emotions on. She'll make it seem like there's hope for a relationship to go on, and say things that seem like it can happen, but then go on some other direction. Basically, don't listen to anything she says, let her actions speak for her instead of her words, cause there's a huge difference between what a girl SAYS, THINKS, WANTS, and DOES. I can't offer much advice other than this, so I hope it'll do.

_________
    Last edited by Allos; Jul 11, 2015 at 08:51 PM.