Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Newman gender

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

According to what I understand about the Phantasy Star mythology newman are not capable of biological reproduction. Now this information comes from Spy, who has been known to enjoy pulling my chain from time to time, and probabily made the whole thing up in an attempt to upset me. By the way I just have to ask, are half the people here mods now? Sure seems that way. Anyway, does anyone know anything about the mythology of PSO....I just have trouble taking Spy's word on anything.

They should fix all people at birth. And only unfix them after they pass a common sense & intelligence test.

the way i understand it all newmans are supposed to be female and they are capable of reproduction they were meant to breed with humans to create a better race so technically all fonewms are half human

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2002-10-10 00:08 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

I would like to see the actually mythology of PSO and how it all relates. I'm trying to think back to the days of my genisis and the phantasy star with nei-first and all that...my memory isn't that good though.

There must be someone here who knows the PSO mythology . . . just try not to be too creative or the mods will move this to fanworks where no one will ever see it =/

On 2002-10-10 00:09, Danger_Girl wrote:

. . . just try not to be too creative or the mods will move this to fanworks where no one will ever see it =/
    OMFG LMAO LOL AUGLAUGLAUGLAUG HYUCK!!!11

...damn that was really that funny.

From what I have read, they are supposed to be asexual, or at least incapable of reproducing. I can only assume, since so much else of the regular Phantasy Star ideology was chucked for PSO, that they are suddenly just another race, with all the normal functions that a human would have.

On the understanding that all newmans are born female...

... Is Montague a crossdresser?

(sorry, had to ask) ^_^;

As for the fanwork question... not quite sure. It might be moved depending on what turns up next, seeing as this is more to do with referencing, not gameplay-wise...

Oh, and believe it or not, lots of people visit fanworks...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2002-10-10 03:53 ]</font>

FOnewms are all alone...

In a way, they're freaks of PSO nature! One of a kind...

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Newmans can procreate. Without that little feature, we wouldn't even have newmans.

This all starts in PS4. After defeating the Profound Darkness, Chaz and Rika (the newman of the game) settle down. Then we come to PSO, which has an entire race of newmans. In order for Dark Falz to be ressurected, PSO is set just over 1000 years after PS4. So the newman race slowly grew to be an equal human society, kinda like blacks and whites.

Anything else?
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

there's a problem with your theory. PSOians didn't come from Algo. They came from a planet called Coral. (taken direct from the game) Perhaps PSO is actually an alternate dimension to the Phantasy Star Universe.