Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will sertainly give a push a try then. This weekend, I'm going to try and actually PLAY the game and see if my PC catch fire or not. My purpose will be to browse a shop as an android and also see what it's really like. It can't hurt, and I know that they want feedback from ALL beta users, and of course Saffrans' generous offer must not go passed up. I'll be putting together something over the weekend with my next experiences on hand, as well as my previous 2 mega-post/article things from on here.

*OdinTyler
    I neglect the eye-glitch mentioning because I believe I'm running psu on a system that shouldn't. It's from like 2003, and probably a bit overpowered by the game. (My shots all display the eyeglitch, if you need more then mention, btw) So technically I'm doing something I'm not supposed to be, in running the game, so no wonder it's acting up crazy on me. I'm sure if you buy the right items for your PC that it'll run fine, but I've no intention of running it on pc and havn't got a 'game type' machine. (I like bigscreen tvs, woooo!)

I guess I didn't rank it as that important that they know, because I'm doing something wrong to make it occur and it's my machines' fault and not theirs. What does everyone else think?

Okay heres what I want to say.. something along these lines:

maybe have the statement say that the game is great
    i love it a lot.
    there hasnt been any issues thus far in my experience
    i would definitely buy it when it hits retail.
    i will continue my efforts to help find bugs and thank you
    add in that they should add more options in for locating people

General note: It's the kind of thing that they want to hear on the BBS, but as I have no access to them, I can't say for sure what has been said and what hasn't.

kyori:
    ŠJ”*”Η‚Μ•ϋ‚½‚Ώ‚Φ
    ‚»‚±‚»‚±i‚—j‚β‚Α‚Δ‚ά‚΅‚½‚ͺ–β‘θEƒoƒO‚Θ‚Η‚ΝŒ©“–‚½ ‚η‚Θ‚©‚Α‚½B
    ‚ά‚Ύ‚ά‚Ύ’T‚·‹C–žX‚Ε‚·‚―‚Η‚—
    ’Η‰Α‹@”Šσ–]‚Ζ‚’‚€‚©A‚*‚ρ‚ȍL‚’‚Ζ‚±‚λ‚Θ‚η“Α’θ‚Ȑl‚π’T‚·‚Μ‚ΰ‘ε •Ο‚Ε‚·B
    ‚*‚ι’φ“xƒ[ƒ‹‚Ζ‚©‚Ε‚Θ‚ρ‚Ζ‚©‚Θ‚ι‚―‚ǁAƒ}ƒbƒvγ‚ΕƒMƒ‹ƒJ‚Θ‚Η‚Ε’T υ‚΅‚½l‚ͺΤ‚’“_‚Ι‚Θ‚ι‚Ζ‚©A–ξˆσ‚Ι–Ό‘O‚ͺ•t‚*‚Ζ‚©A ‚±‚ρ‚Θ‹@”‚ͺ‚*‚Α‚½‚η‚’‚’‚Θ‚Ÿ‚ΖŽv‚Α‚Δ‚’‚½‚θB‚܁A•Κ‚ Ι‚Θ‚*‚Δ‚ΰƒQ[ƒ€‚ΙŠ΅‚κ‚κ‚Ξ‚·‚ή–β‘θ‚Ε‚·‚©‚ηBBB
    *if there already is a thread for "new functions" just copy paste the 3 last lines in that thread

As far as I am concerned, I would report for example that the characters move too slowly in the city. I watched that video and the guy is like blllllaaaaazzzzzzziiinnnnnnggggg thththththththrrrrrouuuuugggghhhh ththththeeeee sssstttrrreeetttss.... It may have been only in his setup though.
    Also, the speech bubble has like 20 signs? Even in japanese, there's not much you can say within 20 signs. Sure, if they expect 1000 people in town, that's going to be some server stress...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystθre de la malιdiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

I'm with Parn and Ryna. No bugs so far. The game is gawddamn smooth. I feel bad, for having nothing to report, but there's no bugs to report!

On 2006-04-28 01:19, Saffran wrote:

As far as I am concerned, I would report for example that the characters move too slowly in the city. I watched that video and the guy is like blllllaaaaazzzzzzziiinnnnnnggggg thththththththrrrrrouuuuugggghhhh ththththeeeee sssstttrrreeetttss.... It may have been only in his setup though.
    Yesterday I installed the game in a friends house, and let a friend of mine play a little bit, and the same happened to him. We tweaked the options a little bit, and the problem dissappeared, so its not a game issue, but him adding way too many effects and whatnots to the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RFB on 2006-04-28 01:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RFB on 2006-04-28 01:39 ]</font>