Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok I have no idea why no one wants to contribute to ST while they're actually listening to you.

Skip this part to get to how to use the BBS

Is no one sick of ST taking your money and spitting in your face EVERY year PSO was out? JPs get exclusive quests, no one gets any say on stuff that OBVIOUSLY needed tweaking

--high lvl chars not falling down due to high def making them actively WORSE to play then a low lvl?
    --Being butchered by double-save hell and losing 1000s of hours?
    --A swear filter that phails miserably and disrupts normal speach for YEARS on end with never a fix in sight?
    --Horrible BA system where FOs unreasonably dominate that literally ended BA for GCPSO?

The list can go on forever, and no one ever lifted a finger against it. I know this is "just a beta" and not everything is on there yet, but now is your chance to say what you want. EspioKaos' (Neudiaz) post has a translated chunk of the board in it from someone else that PROVES beyond doubt that people complained about the voices and

"ST FIXED IT"

How many years has PSOW complained nonstop about "ST never listens" well now they are.

Want to say something? Here's how:

Go to the official beta site:
    Type the name/pass to get onto the beta in the prompt window. You'll now see this:

If the shot doesn't work just go to http://www.phantasystardynasty.com/P...BoardPage.html they're all explained what they are on there.

You want the little word above the picture beside "Phantasy star universe". Click it and it'll take you to the post-maker page. Instructions on it follow below.

Red Tag: Installation/Starting Issues
    Blue Tag: Defect report on server issues
    Green Tag: In-game defect issue report
    Yellow Tag: Opinion demand on game specification
    (these tags are NOT clickable to post with)

The yellow tag is what was used to get the voices less chatty. The top bit is like a disclaimer and the 2 crosses are 'use the search' and 'remember to refresh the page'

Tails' 3rd option instructs you how to post in this page.
    In the input box
    1. Nickname
    2.Your own email addy
    C) Inputting the verification key which is acquired with verification key above-mentioned mail address
    D) Verification key compilation button * link to verification key acquisition page
    E) Your web address if you got one (leave blank)
    F)Your cookie settings
    G)Your topic title
    H) Your message
    Obviously push 'write' to send it

As you can see, C and D are direct babel-fishes of the instructions. I don't know what to do here, so I can't post anything as of yet. Any help?

If anyone needs/wants more screens, I can post them. If you do decide to post, MUST babelfish it AT LEAST first or it'll do no good. A better option is to try Saffran's offer, which will translate it probably better.

Once it's figured out 100% how to post, this post will be edited to instruct. Also if you want, you can say what you desire in here so a translator might read it or a beta-user could take up your cause.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AzureBlaze on 2006-05-03 22:50 ]</font>

Awesome!

I posted a thread about this very subject.

Since not everyone has the beta, maybe we can rally everyone’s suggestions/concerns into one gigantic rant for that BBS, consequently blowing all Japanese etiquette straight out of the water with its potency!

It's definitely nearing the last moments that we can saying anything at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: patient on 2006-05-04 00:18 ]</font>

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Yay now that I know who to complaine to all I need to know is Japanese.....oh wait the english edition you need to direct questions to SOA, those guys don't listen.

>all I need to know is Japanese

No, just tell me and I'll translate, and someone will post it. It's as simple as that.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I dont have the beta, but they really need to fix the whole "players with slower computers run like they're underwater" thing. The game should skip animation frames to adjust so they dont lag behind like that

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

On 2006-05-04 10:47, Ether wrote:
    I dont have the beta, but they really need to fix the whole "players with slower computers run like they're underwater" thing. The game should skip animation frames to adjust so they dont lag behind like that
    Not 100% sure, but I'd swear the beta has a frameskip option.

I'm not sure if its just the beta version, but from what I hear, the nanoblasts and SUV types aren't that customizable. Hopefully ST will develop a nanoblast based on character design and more SUV types. Thats all I can think of right now.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

On 2006-05-04 11:25, RFB wrote:
    Not 100% sure, but I'd swear the beta has a frameskip option.
    It does. I have to use it in order to capture videos properly, and is the reason why there seems to be no slowdown issues in my videos. Frameskip was set to 2 (20 FPS).

Someone should tell them to get more face desines in there just a thought >.>
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

And put the voice frequency back up. Also adjust frame rate server wise so other players aren't outrunning the people that are lagging. And fix the Lag cancel for switching weapons. Ie I choose to switch a weapon in mid swing, instead of choosing the weapon after swing is completely done it makes it like I never even went to choose a different one.