I was wondering if there has been any information regarding how different the two versions will be graphic-wise. Will there be a big difference, or will they be about the same?

Well, there's not an absolutely amazing difference since they are still the same game, but a decent PC should be able to handle graphics that exceed PS2. Of course, the opposite is also true if you have a terrible PC.

Hmm... that's pretty much what I was thinking. Hopefully the PS2 version won't be much different from the Beta screenshots we've seen already.

I think all the screen shots we are seeing are from the PC version. I assume the PS2 one will be pretty comparable, but without all the fancy lighting affects and a shorter draw distance.

I don't think it will be much of a difference, the textures of the beta version look a bit low res and blurry, the PC version is just higher-res with smoother edges, maybe a bit scharper textures. IMO the graphics are not really much of an imporvement on PSO, a bit more detailed textures, meshes and some cool effects but still no use of normal maps and shaders.