Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Everyone has one. A weapon you use all the time and couldn't go on without. The only weapon that you have gained a 'trust' for (That might be an exageration for some). My most trusted weapon... the memories.

The Red Partisan. I would never have gotten through the ultimate Ruins without it. That weapon was the only thing hitting anything. I used it all the time. The only weapon that was always in my inventory.

PSU Machinema Producer

I don't have one. It depends if my FOmar wants to do melee, range or cast spells. Hildebear head/caduceus for casting, red saber/soul eater for melee, Ln'K14Combat/Varista for range (still need to find beter range weapons).

With my first character Hunewearl she found a Twin brand pretty early on in her hunting career and that became her main weapon for so many levels even used it to hunt a lavis from purplenum tollaws.
    However once i made a skyly and went into huntin the SJS, i soon found 2 MKBs 1 of which i kept as MKB and 1 i made into BKB then that became my trusted weapon of choice until of course i found and unsealed the SJS now my Hunewearl used that in her last few levles since then she has now become level 200 and retired.

For my latest character a Hucasseal her most trusted weapon is her chain sawd with 65%hit.Its so useful although sometimes it STILL misses lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delfi on 2006-05-07 02:14 ]</font>

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I'd say all the weapons my FOmar uses are reliable. SRank Saber, SRank J-Cutter, Bringer's Rifle and Berserk Vulcans, and he destroys things.

My most reliable weapons by far are the demolition commet wich I use with my hunters, the spread needle or froozer shooter for my rangers and for forces humm... Fire Scepter: Agni maybe

My trusted weapon? Heh, ask anyone who playes with me and they'll tell you my tried and true friend, the Asuka.

With proper equipment and percents, it's a lean mean...well you know the rest.

For the longest time, I'd have to say my most trusted weapon on GC was the Yamato. Now, my trusted weapons are Red Sword/Chain Sawd, and the Demolition Comet. Yamato still helps a bit in BB though, until I get around to hunting my Chain Sawd and Demo Comet again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltra on 2006-05-07 08:47 ]</font>

Shmoseph

I don't know where my HUcast would be without his Kusanagi and Yasakani Magatama combo. He can't hit anything in ult with any other weap besides that. For my FOnewm it would have to be Glide Divine and Striker of Chao. Everyone knows FOnewm support techs range is terrible.

Charge Vulcans (with 50% hit) + Lots of Meseta

S-Rank Needle with Berserk, more efficient does not exist.