Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Will you jump right online and start your online character, play through the campaign, or split between the two? I'm going to be playing the 360 version and will probably jump right online because I love the online aspect. Single player looks great but I love the phantasy star community.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to play a little single player first though just to get used to the new play controls. I'm sure there will be some walkthroughs or help menu's in the campaing as there often is with rpg's

I'll go online straight away, do the tutorial and get my bearings and probably level a few times before finding people to party with. Being in the UK we tend to get the games a lot later so i will have to play catch-up for a while, The added bonus of being 23 (yes im old *shut it* ^_^) and being self-employed will give me that much more leisure time to level and get better with the game.
    ( I feel sorry for you kids that have to go to school heh heh)

Jump straight into the online mode. To be honest, I'm not at all interested in the offline game.

I'll probably play offline extera mode and switch between the story mode cause i'm not willing to put out the money for online mode, but offline will be almost just as good with extera mode. I' m also interisted in how good the voice acting is for the story mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-05-07 16:37 ]</font>
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

What will I do when I get this game? .... probably wet myself >.>

I'm going to start off in the offline mode first, so I can get the hang of everything before going online. After that, I don't plan on playing the offline mode very often.

The Local Bartender

Straight into Online mode, buddy.

1. I'm going to format my memory card.

2.Then im going to GO ONLINE!!!!

Year Of The Wolf

imma read the instructional manaul for 5minutes...play offline for 1minute....then SIGN ONLINE..HOLLA!!!

PSO Veteran, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Burntout on XBOX

you know, people keep saying the 360 version is not gonna have a high population...yet i keep seeing a TON of ppl saying they will play the 360 version..i know i will be...

i really dont think that light 360 server population is going to be an issue, and even if it is..you can only play with 6 ppl at a time anyways