Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Hello. I am posting this to inform legit players on the Gamecube version of PSO about the clan Phantasy Star Heroes, or PSH for short. PSH is a 100% legit, clean group of friends who stick together and can always trust eachother. We are always willing to help fellow members hunt for items on their wish list because to us it doesn't seem like going on a hunt, but more like just having fun with friends.

We normally can be found on Polaris 8-5 during various times of the day, yet the majority of members tend to play later in the evening.

We don't allow dupes, AR cheats, hacked items, or any of that nonsense which takes the fun out of the game. Events are currently being planned in which all the members may participate in, such as Cmode-athons, MaxAttack Point extravaganza, MaxAttack time attack, and much much more. So basically, if you are legit, play the Gamecube version of PSO, and are looking for a group of fellow legits to play with, then try looking us up or sending me a private message and join one of the last and best ^.^ legit clans still up and running!
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

sounds flippin great mate! I'm on at GMT 7pm to about 11pm. I would love to join. I'm 100% totally legit and have been looking for legit players for ages! Speak to you soon! Woooo!
    Click On Banner

im in, ill abandon :my" group that had 0 members HAHA yep im legit so ill join

Thats great, I have been trying to find legits myself but have a clan is better to find more legits. I'm on almost everyday so getting a game in is no problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2006-05-12 10:33 ]</font>

Hmm..I was thinking about getting the GC version instead of the PsoBB..this might be the icing on the cake to help make up my decision..
    The only thing is I would have to start from level 1(again).
    How many members play in the evening??

Many of our members play in the evening such as myself and metatime. Starting from level one wouldn't be a big deal because we would either start new characters to play along with you or just rush you up to Hard mode where some of the members currently have characters standing there (along with their ultimate ones).
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Hmmm..Interesting...well....I will let you know my decsion within two weeks(next paycheck).Until then.I will keep in contact.
    Btw, do anyone on PsoGc play the battle mode that you know of??
    Because I was very active in battling along with rare hunting.

Yes there is a group dedicated to only battle mode and VS on PSO3. http://www.cnc-pso.com/ They are nice people and generally do like to battle a lot.

What time zone are most of you in I would love to join you but I am from UK so I'm a bit confused about the times.

Also I tried to join through the website provided on your team list but the email address didn't work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FengShui on 2006-05-16 06:33 ]</font>

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Hi FengShui, I'm in the UK too and on most nights from about 7pmish to about 11pmish. If the guys from the US are on too late for you come and join me. My characters are called Ithildin (RAmar), Janice (FOnewearl) and Gil-galad (HUmar). I usually hang out on the EU servers.
    Click On Banner