Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Who here believes that there'll be an Open Beta arriving soon? I can't put up with this much longer.

I don't think so.
    It wouldn't make any sense to me.

I still think it's a bit unfair that the Japanese had a Closed Beta with a player limit to start with, plus E3 finished not too long ago. I guess it'll take some time for conformation.

EDIT: Do not use racial slurs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-05-15 06:41 ]</font>

If, per-chance, there is an open Beta, how would one go about signing up for it?

Maybe psobb.com might make some links, most likely you'll have to sign up at playsega.com. I think this game has to be bought from a retailer, unless if we can download it for free, psobb.com might post a link to get the client.

Sorry, but this is all in a nutshell.

it would be better news if the game is done well enough that it's almost ready, than having to go through an open beta and possibly delay the full game further.

I think it would be great if they learned enough from the closed beta to stabilize the network code so the game will be ready this coming season! Cause that's what we are all really waiting for.

PSU Machinema Producer

Yeah, I think we're all sick and tired of waiting for it to come out...

i dunno i think if they were gonna open beta it, it would have happened by now, aside from mayeb a fake open beta like 2 weeks before the game is released as promotion, then again that seems unlikely since they want to sell hardcopies of the game, and it will probably be more than a gig of info at least

i doubt they will open a free beta. prolly charge for it if anything, like buying a demo disc or sumtan.

There will be no open beta, just my opinion anyways. An open beta for PSU would make no sense to me.