Thread: PSU Guides

PSU Machinema Producer

I think it's time that the players of the beta start up some sort of primordial guides from what they've discovered. I'm lost with all these different photons, and wierd unknown things that people talk about, I have no clue of what's going on. As I didn't participate in the beta, as many other people, I demand the start of guides, of course they'll be ajourned when we know much more, but please start them, I'm impatient to know what it looks like.
    Ofcourse what I mean is the pariculars, such as photon types, synthesis items, and which go with which, synthesis probability, etc...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2006-05-16 03:45 ]</font>

Once we finish up our E3 coverage, I am going to start working more specialized PSU guides. I don't know if enough data has been compiled yet to answer your questions, but we'll try to give basic overviews of things such as item synthesis.

PSU Machinema Producer

Thx, It's just to know what you guys found out in the beta, I mean, it kinda unfair to be completely ignorant while others know, I'm VERY curious...