View Poll Results: heres my question, who has already preordered it or are you just going to wait a little bit after it

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Preordered already.

18 34.62%
  • Going to preorder soon.

23 44.23%
  • Waiting for prices to drop.

3 5.77%
  • Cant decide.

4 7.69%
  • Not at all.

3 5.77%
  • Cant afford it.

1 1.92%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSU!! yay

heres my question, who has already preordered it or are you just going to wait a little bit after it comes out... or are u just not going to get it at all.

Well, like I voted... I'm going to pre-order soon. I keep meaning to do it. But now that it's semi-close to coming to NA I guess it's time to get off my butt and get it pre-ordered! Thanks for the reminder, jk.

I'm going to preorder soon, however, I'm not going to be terribly worried about it until a release date is actually set. >.>

preordered since january -_- zzZZZZzz

preorder since may 4th

Preordered since march 2nd.

Im waiting for an official date. Even then I'll preorder maybe a week before it comes out.

no point pre-ordering now since we still have to wait and I don't think the demand will be as high as say, Halo 2.

so even not pre-ordered I'm sure most people will still find a copy.

On that note, I intend to just walk to the local Game Stop and pick it up on the release date. I can't imagine PSU sales being that high given the next-gen consol war influence.

hopefully they have good sales though. Im sure they will since PS2 is starving for a new online RPG with this quality, and some PC people are waiting for it too.

Xbox360 has people wanting it too but I can see that version getting the least sales due to the newness of the system, and people who don't wanna pay a fee on top of the Gold service they are already paying for.

but who knows the X360 might still surprise in sales, at least it would sell a lot more on that system than if they made a version for the...ugh....PSP or ultra expensive PS3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-05-22 15:01 ]</font>

On 2006-05-22 15:01, Saner wrote:
    but who knows the X360 might still surprise in sales, at least it would sell a lot more on that system than if they made a version for the...ugh....PSP or ultra expensive PS3.
    The PS2 version won't run and allow online play with a PS3?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2006-05-22 15:11 ]</font>