Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Maybe but if the current "BB birthday" week that we are having now is any indication I doubt we will get anything as elaberate as a MA4, we MIGHT get lucky enough to have both "deal with black paper" quests put up for the next one. Even that kind of thing I wouldn't hold my breath for.

OK, bumping this one.
    First,I'm posting from work right now so don't expect me to reply often (once a day at best).
    Second, even though a lot of people play this quest I have to be the one to bump it, 8 effing days after it started... shame on all of you.

That said:
    I had a grand total of 7 tries (ep1 twice, ep 2 twice, ep 4 three times) on Saturday and took a few pics. (http://rapidshare.de/files/25991801/MaxAtt4.rar.html) (and stop groaning, neither putfile nor youtube accept .rar datas)
    The Fomar default NPC is in that quest. He's a weapon designer.
    Many NPCs in the towns, so probably many secrets...
    The Roulette quest is in Episode 2 this time. For now, 1 ticket for each try, but considering you get 12 tickets for clearing the quest with max kill and without deaths, there is bount to be something else going on.
    Whoever dies more than the others (let's say you're the only one to die) gets less tickets, but I don't know the details.
    Epi 1 route A has 602 kills. Route B will unlock today.
    Epi 2 route A has 440 kills. Route B should feature the Towers (I saw the fence but couldn't teleport there)
    Epi 4 route A has 383 kills.

For now, JP has 60 Millions kills (in 7 days, it's ok...) but the usual goodies will only last 1 week. That means that double drop rate and such will only last from one maintenance to the other.
    The Redria "skateboard" is the Shield "Genpei". Stats will be (total kills/1.000.000) Def and (total kills/1.500.000) EVP, or was it the contrary... Color will change with the section ID.
    The Ulala Handgun is the Milestome Prize.
    The Liberta Unit will be awarded to top 100 hunters in all 3 eps (300 players). Just forget it, you won't make it into the top 100 killers.

I can only make maps when I get my PC back and my new appartement, ie sometimes next month. Which means: move it and do them yourselves already

back to work....
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr