Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

GOOOOSH its soooooo dam hot. ><;

I don't think I could throughoutly enjoy PSU during such scorching weather conditions.

I think they also chose the Fall because usually the summer is when people are mainly doing things outdoors and stuff, and this reduces the general public's need to purchase interior products for the most part.

I remember lol during the NES days, I didn't have a NES but I went over a family friend's house and they had NES but their NES is put away during the summer and used often during the other seasons, especially Fall and Winter.

but ya heat can be an insane thing. sure you could get an AC but not everyone has access to those things.

so much heat can cause you to not feel like doing anything. but then again this is PSU we're talking about. lol! we would play in a firestorm if we have to.

Hmm thats true in a sense....also it might affect gameplay with sticky keys due to humidity...and summer is a perfect time to hang out in RL...so yeah i guess it is a good thing

I see your reasoning, and I agree for the most part.

But I have a fan in my room, so when I'm playing any games, it's not scorching. :/

on the reverse side...since after Fall is school again, most people won't have enough time to throughly enjoy PSU.

Yeah, you're right. Since me, my friends, & cousins are all still hooked on PSO, we're be playing it until PSU comes out. By the way, one of my consin said that PSU is out where he live, is that true? I say its not because many people have been waiting on this game like forever.

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

Come live in the U.K.

Then see exactly how flawed your logic is ¬_¬

XD

well i am kinda glad. this way i can work more on my physical condition... not my gaming skills. i dont care about school so its all good. school can go burn in he..ck

im sick and tired of it, for the rest of this school year you could say im giving up... but watever, at least this way i can hang with my friends and yeah. but there still is psox and gc so its all good.
    I've got BB working -Message me to party up-

Kitaro - lvl52 HuCaseal (Skyly)
    Kasumi - lvl97 RaMarl (Purplenum)
    Trinity - lvl25 FoNewearl (Yellowboze)

lol well school is never an issue, look at Japan I think they have school all year except a week or month vacation, people play games in their free time anyways.

people watch TV shows everyday even school days so many use that time to play videogames and stuff so Games still sell very well during the months that are not vacation and stuff.

but oh well I still want PSU to be released as soon as possible.

its cold over here..and rainy. i can use psu lol. weird weather here realy, 1 day its sunny and warm. the other its cold and rainy.