Thread: Video 3

PSU Machinema Producer

I think this video gives much more info than all we've accumulated up to now. It basically showed all possibilities on multi (or most of them anyway). When I saw it I was amazed! You can dance when you're in the city and do so many interactive movements. They also showed a new SUV-Weapon that no one has spoken of yet, which is at close range (for hunters?). Also we CAN use vehiculs in multi from what I see! The tank, maybe it was offline, but I know for sure that when they were on water bikes they were online mode (since there wasn't a single offline character). And all those awesome Photon arts. They didn't show any rare weapons though but if you haven't seen it, watch it guys, it's fantastic. Give your comments here.

Dance? already knew. Vehicles in multi? Already knew. The rest? You're right, it's an awesome video.

PSU Machinema Producer

Hey, not everyone is connected every day (apart from losers like me, lol). *wait... did I just insult myslf?* I didn't know about 'till today -_-
    Any comments people?

ya i'd have to agree video 3 was crazy they all had good parts to them but for the online people like myself it did quite nice insight into the game which just psychs my self up more for the long wait till it comes out... but still was great video.
    and I feel ur pain Zarbolord